★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mech Conquest stomps its way onto the App Store and Google Play

12-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Mech Conquest stomps its way onto the App Store and Google Play

Epic Intergalactic online war comes to tablets and cellphones

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Definitely checking this one out :)

Downloading it now - it's 100MB!!

More info from the web:

A key part of Mech Conquest is how players purchase and collect hundreds of items - from weapons to pilots and Mech parts. As gamers triumph in battle, they earn currency which they can then use to purchase extra packs of Mech parts.
Parts vary in their rarity and can be combined to create powerful weapons and other components that boost the power and destructive capability of players’ Battle Mechs. In addition to building and upgrading their individual Mechs, players also control a fleet of spaceships that are used to mine and gather valuable resources, research new weapons, and discover new technologies in order to build up their formidable robotic army.

12-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Looks good, and im always on the lookout for sci fi and mech games, but im always wary of freemium titles.

EDIT: Oh well, who am i kidding.... Downloading now. Not getting hopes up too high though.

EDIT2: Timers, Fuel, auto-combat, online, deleted.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 12-05-2013 at 12:22 PM.
12-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Thank you for trying the game out. Mech conquest is a card collecting game with an interactive 3D battle and it's also out on different platforms, making the galactic war bigger. Please see our FAQ page if you're still interested in learning about the game.