★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: William WALSH
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Code Red is a challenging game that involves you trying to guide a ship through unlimited rounds of moving dots. There are four challenging modes to chose from easy, medium, hard, and extreme which will put your skills to the test.

Key features:
-Fast paced music
-Unlimited rounds
-4 fun challenging modes
-Many awards to unlock
12-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Like the game itself but disappointed in graphic quality, although it says universal it looks more like an iPhone version on the iPad in x2, text and lines are nowhere near as sharp as in the screen shots.
12-05-2013, 03:26 PM
I played the lite version of this. It's very fast and twitchy. Your ship is stationary, you move it up or down alongside the different tiers. Obstacles rotate towards you and you must maneuver into the opening.

Hard, reflex-testing, simple controls, and minimalist.
12-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Screenshots of how it looks on my iPad.
The screenshot makes it look not to bad but trust me the text is quite blurred.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	66598  
12-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Screenshots of how it looks on my iPad.
The screenshot makes it look not to bad but trust me the text is quite blurred.
Yeah, this game basically is 2x mode, which is a shame, it would probably play well on ipads and I would buy it. Hopefully someday it can be updated for ipad retina and proper size.
12-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, this game basically is 2x mode, which is a shame, it would probably play well on ipads and I would buy it. Hopefully someday it can be updated for ipad retina and proper size.
I don't think the dev will update about this. I've tried this game since long time a go, but disappointed cause the blurry graphic. Looks like the dev don't care the looks of their game on iPad. Also, it's actually free in the first release.

Game Center ID: copaeci