★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Jam + Promo codes

08-06-2009, 05:25 AM
Space Jam + Promo codes

Our game was released unfortunately in the category BOOKS by apple (suckers). I changed that now.

EDIT: It's in the game category now. It shows only in action but not in the subcategory arcade though...

Anyways, here is a description and a link to get promo codes:

Space Jam is a retro looking sci-fi arcade game with real physics, where you have to collect little ufonauts with your UFO, trying to avoid crashes with asteroids and mines.

The gameplay is unique because you move your UFO on a light beam like a YoYo. You must be very skillful to get the highest possible score.

Features:

- 20 levels
- 4 different music tracks
- AGON based Online Highscore
- Free updates

If you liked FlightControl or Rolando, you will love Space Jam.

Control:
Touch the UFO on the screen with your finger and move your finger to pull the UFO into different directions. As quicker you move your finger, as quicker will the UFO bounce around on the screen.

Try to find the right speed to collect the ufonauts. If you are too quick or too slow, they will be cicked away.

Buy on Appstore

A lite version is also available.

Promo codes at Promo Dispenser

Last edited by Hunnenkoenig; 08-06-2009 at 06:48 AM.
08-06-2009, 05:33 AM
Looks pretty fun. I thought it was a movie app though.

back

08-06-2009, 05:41 AM
Received the code. Thank you

Will write up my impressions on promo dispenser as soon as i try it out
08-06-2009, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Received the code. Thank you

Will write up my impressions on promo dispenser as soon as i try it out
Do you know where we're supposed to leave our review on promo dispenser?
08-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagerX View Post
Do you know where we're supposed to leave our review on promo dispenser?
I would have thought on the forums, but it looks like we have to sign up again... which is annoying me already.
08-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Send a message via ICQ to JCik68 Send a message via Skype™ to JCik68
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
I would have thought on the forums, but it looks like we have to sign up again... which is annoying me already.
into the commentary. click on the name of the application which will open new site - there should be commentary field for you

Add me @ Gamecenter - JCik#68
08-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCik68 View Post
into the commentary. click on the name of the application which will open new site - there should be commentary field for you
Oh yeah I see it, thanks!
08-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I can't get promo dispenser to work. Never received my email to confirm, can't login to resend or get account info. Also can't create another account due to the same IP... [frustrated]

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
I can't get promo dispenser to work. Never received my email to confirm, can't login to resend or get account info. Also can't create another account due to the same IP... [frustrated]
You can tell it's still in beta, I just tried entering my comment and got a "comment text too large" error even though I had characters remaining. Apologies to the dev but I can't be bothered to write it all out again right now, but I'll be sure to review the game on the iTunes store.
08-06-2009, 08:30 AM
If you have problems with registration on promo dispenser, try the "resend activation mail" link.

If you can't log in use the "get account info" link and write your registered email into the field and klick send button.

You can review and rate an app, after you got a code for that app by clicking eitehr the icon, the title or the read more button (more obvious can't we be! )

For review you must write at least 50 characters and maximum 800 characters.

You also have a char counter beloe the text field.

LOOK PEOPLE, LOOK!

If you got an error, report it. We will look at it as soon as possible. There is a contact form on the site :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonsmith View Post
can't login to resend or get account info. Also can't create another account due to the same IP... [frustrated]
You don't have to be logged in to resend the email and/or account info.

That would be illogical too, wouldn't be? :-P

Just write your email there which you registered and you will get what you need.

Last edited by Hunnenkoenig; 08-06-2009 at 08:33 AM.