★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Hunter has turned all animals into cubes to transport them in his truck, but Patrick the goat has managed to save himself at the last minute with the help of the Shaman. Your mission will be to help Patrick to rescue all the other animals and, with the help of the Shaman, return them to their normal state.

Oh My Goat is a platform game packed with action and millimetric jumps in which reflexes are the key. You will travel through different worlds and benefit from the skills of the animals you save to dodge and jump hundreds of obstacles that await you along the path.

Includes:
480 levels... and more on the way!
Five different environments, with unique game mechanics
Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
Simple and intuitive controls
A fun-filled experience suitable for all ages

YaW's comments:
Quote:
Release Info:
The game is out worldwide. Size is 97.2 MB.

Price is free.

Requirements

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.

12-06-2013, 11:38 AM
I'll give this a try it looks cool, what's the catch with it being free ?

12-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I'll give this a try it looks cool, what's the catch with it being free ?
A paid game for an unknown company is probably going to fail. Also, we like free games and we don't like to disturb our users, Oh My Goat has little and non-annoying ads, and the inapps are totally optional (for real, not like other games)
12-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaW View Post
A paid game for an unknown company is probably going to fail. Also, we like free games and we don't like to disturb our users, Oh My Goat has little and non-annoying ads, and the inapps are totally optional (for real, not like other games)
Thanks I just had a quick play of the first 4or5 levels, his is very cool, I love the way the levels don't load another screen and just kind of roll forwards into the front of the screen. It's got some nice little touches.
I'll be keeping this one around to hap have a better play later on.
Didn't see an ad's in my five mins play but I like this style free to play so I'll check out the IAP as I don't mind throwing some money at a game I'll be playing If I got it for free.
12-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Just bought your game and played it well it's free but I removed ads, it only costs 0,89 Eurocent just to support you. About the game it has a funny intro movie I liked that, I seen these types of games earlier but that doesn't matter. It's a well made game and I am looking forward to playing more of it. It has the full Game Center treatment which I think every game should have, so developers take notice. Congrats on your game.
12-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Game Impressions

12-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I would like to see "Tap to start" on levels. Ive died many times because i didnt have enough time to figure out what the heck.was going on and on many levels first obstacle comes right away.
12-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Nice video, you're pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
I would like to see "Tap to start" on levels. Ive died many times because i didnt have enough time to figure out what the heck.was going on and on many levels first obstacle comes right away.
It would make the game so much easier and lot less frantic which is one of the things we were trying to get with the game.
12-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Downloading now!
12-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Wow, graphics are quite nice, looks pretty cool.