Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 12-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Default AppZap & Bleach

Guys I got two questions!!
1. I got AppZap pro and since I'm using it for some time and its a great app, I want to support it! I saw it has a Add Removal IAP! But I can't find it! Does anybody know where I see it? I searched the entire app but didn't see it!

2. Second is I just watched all the bleach episodes in four days but then in the end I saw its cancelled! That was pretty disappointing! Does anybody have any idea if its gonna start again?
Also now I need to read manga but can somebody tell me the no of manga from which I start so that it can match the anime ending!

Thanks a million!!!
Old 12-07-2013, 12:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
1. I got AppZap pro and since I'm using it for some time and its a great app, I want to support it! I saw it has a Add Removal IAP! But I can't find it! Does anybody know where I see it? I searched the entire app but didn't see it
Check the setting->expansion pack... The option to remove ads lie on there
Old 12-07-2013, 01:02 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
1. I got AppZap pro and since I'm using it for some time and its a great app, I want to support it! I saw it has a Add Removal IAP! But I can't find it! Does anybody know where I see it? I searched the entire app but didn't see it!

2. Second is I just watched all the bleach episodes in four days but then in the end I saw its cancelled! That was pretty disappointing! Does anybody have any idea if its gonna start again?
Also now I need to read manga but can somebody tell me the no of manga from which I start so that it can match the anime ending!

Thanks a million!!!
You're talking about Bleach, the anime?

The one with over 360 episodes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes

That one?

HOW did you watch that all in four days?
Old 12-07-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
You're talking about Bleach, the anime?

The one with over 360 episodes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes

That one?

HOW did you watch that all in four days?
Its preety easy when your are free from exams and have 366 episodes downloaded already!!!

And thanks copaeci!!
Old 12-07-2013, 01:28 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Its preety easy when your are free from exams and have 366 episodes downloaded already!!!

And thanks copaeci!!
I understand bingewatching but that's ludicrous. I calculated how many hours it would be to watch all the episodes assuming they are all 15 minutes each (that's being generous) and I came up with 91.5 hours...

Considering there are 96 hours in 4 days, that means you did nothing but watch 91 hours of a show, and maybe slept for 5 hours through that marathon.. that doesn't include eating and showering and such, though.

I'm calling bullcrap.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I understand bingewatching but that's ludicrous. I calculated how many hours it would be to watch all the episodes assuming they are all 15 minutes each (that's being generous) and I came up with 91.5 hours...

Considering there are 96 hours in 4 days, that means you did nothing but watch 91 hours of a show, and maybe slept for 5 hours through that marathon.. that doesn't include eating and showering and such, though.

I'm calling bullcrap.
There are a lot arcs in the anime and I skipped two arcs that were I think 75 episodes so you can see its not impossible.
It may have taken 5 days may be I really didn't sleep more than three hours in these days and now I'm getting because when the story was good it just stooped!
But if you are an anime fan like its not impossible at all!
I still have all the naruto and naruto shippuden episodes that I watch time by time!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:21 PM
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
There are a lot arcs in the anime and I skipped two arcs that were I think 75 episodes so you can see its not impossible.
It may have taken 5 days may be I really didn't sleep more than three hours in these days and now I'm getting because when the story was good it just stooped!
But if you are an anime fan like its not impossible at all!
I still have all the naruto and naruto shippuden episodes that I watch time by time!
Ooooh... so you actually skipped a good fraction of the series... so why did you download all 366 episodes of it?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Ooooh... so you actually skipped a good fraction of the series... so why did you download all 366 episodes of it?
I didn't know that it has a few boring chapters as well but the overall experience was amazing!
I might give them a try now there's nothing to do!
They were really great!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:08 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Doesn't watch every episode, pines for more.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

If you want to the see the ending read the manga, The anime ended for good already.