Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-10-2013, 05:24 AM

Default Medieval wars: Strategy & Tactics

The time has come, my Lord. Europe is in turmoil and now’s a good opportunity to increase your power! Try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. But don’t forget, only a strong-willed feudal lord can survive in medieval Europe. And now, my Lord, we have to march off! Try Medieval wars: Strategy & Tactics on iOS!

App Store http://bit.ly/1f3xzYd

App Store http://bit.ly/1f3xzYd

HeroCraft
Old 12-10-2013, 06:10 AM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Although this already is freemium, I refuse to ever support this dev again following their recent shenanigans with Magic Orbz switching to this model. Buyer beware of this dev.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:55 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Although this already is freemium, I refuse to ever support this dev again following their recent shenanigans with Magic Orbz switching to this model. Buyer beware of this dev.
I hate it when developers actually try to make money on their products.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:26 AM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
I hate it when developers actually try to make money on their products.
I hate trolls who don't understand what they're talking about. It's not about money. It's about ethics.

I also hate it when Devs think it's okay to screw over people who gave them money. Either release a new freemium app or suck up your loses and move on. We can't support the mentality where it's alright to change a product we paid for to something we didn't or expected to pay again to remove ads from something we already bought.

That's the problem...people who actually ARE supporting the dev are the ones who get penalized.

That's the only reason I posted in this thread is to remind members who this dev is. The only way we can stop bad business practices is to stop supporting the developers who use them.

Last edited by awp69; 12-10-2013 at 08:42 AM..
Old 12-10-2013, 08:40 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I hate trolls who don't understand what they're talking about. It's not about money. It's about ethics.

I also hate it when Devs think it's okay to screw over people who gave them money. Either release a new freemium app or suck up your loses and move on. We can't support the mentality where it's alright to change a product we paid for to something we didn't or expected to pay again to remove ads from something we already bought.

That's the problem...people who actually ARE supporting the dev are the ones who get penalized. So to stop the practice we need to stop feeding into the problem.
Eh, I just play the games that I enjoy and if a particular game changes to where it is too annoying to play anymore (not likely for me, though, as I have a VERY high bullshit tollerance), I'll just stop playing it and go on to one of the other 900 games I have waiting on my attention.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:11 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the warning awp69, I 100% agree with you as I had a similar experience with Mushroom Wars.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:27 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:

That's the problem...people who actually ARE supporting the dev are the ones who get penalized.

That's the only reason I posted in this thread is to remind members who this dev is. The only way we can stop bad business practices is to stop supporting the developers who use them.
QFT, and +1 for hating posters whose troll posts tend to far outweigh anything approaching meaningful contributions. Sure, they're fun to laugh at, but also tiring.

DBC
Old 12-10-2013, 09:35 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
QFT, and +1 for hating posters whose troll posts tend to far outweigh anything approaching meaningful contributions. Sure, they're fun to laugh at, but also tiring.

DBC
I guess opinions = trolling now. Awesome.

And just what constitutes a "contribution" on here, anyway? I consider people like Sanuku to be "contributing". The rest of us are just discussing and giving our opinions.

Last edited by MrMojoRisin; 12-10-2013 at 09:38 AM..
Old 12-10-2013, 09:38 AM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
I guess opinions = trolling now. Awesome.
Your first sarcastic post in this thread sure was a well formulated opinion.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:40 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Your first sarcastic post in this thread sure was a well formulated opinion.
It was the nicest way I could put to reply to your whining about "teh ebil dev taktiks."