Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2013, 05:14 AM

Default Reiner Knizia's Razzia - The Mafia Board Game - (by Bulkypix) [Universal]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 149 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Set in the 1930's gangster and mafia world, prohibition, financial crisis, gambling, corruption, illegal goods, growth of organized crimes, anything illegal and outlaw is controlled by the mafia families fighting each other.

Players will lead on their families fighting each other. There is one goal. Earn as much money as possible before the police takes action. Be aware the police is often on the field.

Razzia is a bidding card game. Each player represents the head of a crime family. Using your cheques get as much cards symbolizing various interests for the mafia as possible via the auction, and beware of the police who will try to thwart those plans by all means necessary.

A bidding game based on strategy and random events.
Razzia is a well known and loved title throughout the world, it's his first touch screen device adaption.

Featuring:
-Completely redesigned from the original game with new artwork.
-Game mode for single player with ( vs human and AI ).
-Multiplayer mode includes ranking of the best players.
-Achievements.
-An extensive tutorial introduces the game for the players. For the experts a short explanation to prepare for this new adaptation.

The game was developed in collaboration with Dr.Reiner Knizia's, who approved the new solutions introduced into the game.
iPhone Screenshots

Old 12-11-2013, 08:30 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This looks interesting, I love board games and Knizia, so I'm going to have to pick this up tonight.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:31 AM

Cool, I havent witnessed a new Reiner Knizia release in a while. I have been a fan of most if not all in the past.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:47 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Awesome, gonna have to get this!
Old 12-11-2013, 08:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

It's a family-friendly card game version of RA, which is out of print here for a while now. In my family one of the most often played Knizas still after all these years. I think, the gangster theme goes even better with the game's mechanisms than the pharaoh stuff in RA. I haven't seen the game for a while, as I played only an early beta, so I am curious, how good the computer player is now. You can still find my portrait as one of the AI mugshots though ;-)

Last edited by abstractgamefreak; 12-11-2013 at 08:52 AM..
Old 12-11-2013, 08:58 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post
It's a family-friendly card game version of RA, which is out of print here for a while now. In my family one of the most often played Knizas still after all these years. I think, the gangster theme goes even better with the game's mechanisms than the pharaoh stuff in RA. I haven't seen the game for a while, as I played only an early beta, so I am curious, how good the computer player is now. You can still find my portrait as one of the AI mugshots though ;-)
Off-topic for a sec, I see that you are waiting for Quarriors and Onirim. We now know that Quarriors is coming out next week globally, but do you know when Onirim is supposed to come out?
Old 12-11-2013, 11:13 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Off-topic for a sec, I see that you are waiting for Quarriors and Onirim. We now know that Quarriors is coming out next week globally, but do you know when Onirim is supposed to come out?
I think, I read about February on Boardgamegeek somewhere. It will be the second app of the team that brought us Pandemic. If Onirim will be on the same high quality level, then we have got here something to look forward to. But maybe, with the unexpectedly upcoming Pandemic expansion, perhaps it is now a bit lower on their to-do list, who knows.

Last edited by abstractgamefreak; 12-11-2013 at 11:19 AM..
Old 12-11-2013, 11:58 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Oh, a boardgame I've never played... Yep, this will be mine come midnight!
Old 12-11-2013, 10:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Great board game implementation. Just a caveat though, that this is essentially a re-skin of Ra. If you have that game, this is basically the same game with a different theme. That being said, I actually like this theme quite a bit for this game, and I think the UI and gameplay is better with this game than with Ra.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:09 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Great board game implementation. Just a caveat though, that this is essentially a re-skin of Ra. If you have that game, this is basically the same game with a different theme. That being said, I actually like this theme quite a bit for this game, and I think the UI and gameplay is better with this game than with Ra.
That makes it quite a bit less interesting actually. What is there to the game that I could not already have with Ra?

Last edited by Nachtfischer; 12-12-2013 at 12:24 AM..