★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 142.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (3)
App description: Reiner Knizia's Razzia is going completely free! Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook!

Set in the 1930's gangster and Mafia world, prohibition, financial crisis, gambling, corruption, illegal goods, growth of organized crimes, anything illegal and outlawed is controlled by the Mafia families.

Players will lead their family as they fight each other for dominance. There is one goal. Earn as much money as possible before the police takes action. Be aware the police is often on the field - how much do you dare risk for the tempting rewards?

Razzia is a bidding card game. Each player represents the head of a crime family. Using your cheques, get as many cards symbolizing various interests for the Mafia as possible via the auction, and beware of the police who will try to thwart those plans by all means necessary.

A bidding game based on strategy and random events.
Razzia is a well known and loved title throughout the world, and this is the first touch screen device adaption of the classic game.

Featuring:
- Completely reimagined from the original game with new artwork.
- Game mode for single player (vs Human and AI).
- Multiplayer mode includes ranking of the best players.
- Achievements.
- An extensive tutorial introduces the game for new players. For the experts there is a short explanation to prepare for this new adaptation.

The game was developed in collaboration with Dr. Reiner Knizia, who approved the new solutions introduced in the game.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 149 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Set in the 1930's gangster and mafia world, prohibition, financial crisis, gambling, corruption, illegal goods, growth of organized crimes, anything illegal and outlaw is controlled by the mafia families fighting each other.

Players will lead on their families fighting each other. There is one goal. Earn as much money as possible before the police takes action. Be aware the police is often on the field.

Razzia is a bidding card game. Each player represents the head of a crime family. Using your cheques get as much cards symbolizing various interests for the mafia as possible via the auction, and beware of the police who will try to thwart those plans by all means necessary.

A bidding game based on strategy and random events.
Razzia is a well known and loved title throughout the world, it's his first touch screen device adaption.

Featuring:
-Completely redesigned from the original game with new artwork.
-Game mode for single player with ( vs human and AI ).
-Multiplayer mode includes ranking of the best players.
-Achievements.
-An extensive tutorial introduces the game for the players. For the experts a short explanation to prepare for this new adaptation.

The game was developed in collaboration with Dr.Reiner Knizia's, who approved the new solutions introduced into the game.
iPhone Screenshots

12-11-2013, 08:30 AM
This looks interesting, I love board games and Knizia, so I'm going to have to pick this up tonight.

12-11-2013, 08:31 AM
Cool, I havent witnessed a new Reiner Knizia release in a while. I have been a fan of most if not all in the past.
12-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Awesome, gonna have to get this!
12-11-2013, 08:48 AM
It's a family-friendly card game version of RA, which is out of print here for a while now. In my family one of the most often played Knizas still after all these years. I think, the gangster theme goes even better with the game's mechanisms than the pharaoh stuff in RA. I haven't seen the game for a while, as I played only an early beta, so I am curious, how good the computer player is now. You can still find my portrait as one of the AI mugshots though ;-)

Now playing: Ascension, Quarriors, Pandemic, Knizia's Japanese Garden, PvZ2
Waiting for: Spider 2, Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim

Last edited by abstractgamefreak; 12-11-2013 at 08:52 AM.
12-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractgamefreak View Post
It's a family-friendly card game version of RA, which is out of print here for a while now. In my family one of the most often played Knizas still after all these years. I think, the gangster theme goes even better with the game's mechanisms than the pharaoh stuff in RA. I haven't seen the game for a while, as I played only an early beta, so I am curious, how good the computer player is now. You can still find my portrait as one of the AI mugshots though ;-)
Off-topic for a sec, I see that you are waiting for Quarriors and Onirim. We now know that Quarriors is coming out next week globally, but do you know when Onirim is supposed to come out?
12-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Off-topic for a sec, I see that you are waiting for Quarriors and Onirim. We now know that Quarriors is coming out next week globally, but do you know when Onirim is supposed to come out?
I think, I read about February on Boardgamegeek somewhere. It will be the second app of the team that brought us Pandemic. If Onirim will be on the same high quality level, then we have got here something to look forward to. But maybe, with the unexpectedly upcoming Pandemic expansion, perhaps it is now a bit lower on their to-do list, who knows.

Now playing: Ascension, Quarriors, Pandemic, Knizia's Japanese Garden, PvZ2
Waiting for: Spider 2, Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim

Last edited by abstractgamefreak; 12-11-2013 at 11:19 AM.
12-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Oh, a boardgame I've never played... Yep, this will be mine come midnight!
12-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Great board game implementation. Just a caveat though, that this is essentially a re-skin of Ra. If you have that game, this is basically the same game with a different theme. That being said, I actually like this theme quite a bit for this game, and I think the UI and gameplay is better with this game than with Ra.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Great board game implementation. Just a caveat though, that this is essentially a re-skin of Ra. If you have that game, this is basically the same game with a different theme. That being said, I actually like this theme quite a bit for this game, and I think the UI and gameplay is better with this game than with Ra.
That makes it quite a bit less interesting actually. What is there to the game that I could not already have with Ra?

Last edited by Nachtfischer; 12-12-2013 at 12:24 AM.