★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 2Real Media
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You wrecked your car on the way to work, making you late... again. You spilled coffee on your pants, ripped your shirt on the door frame, and your marriage is on the verge of falling apart. You just want to grab a quick bite from the vending machine before starting your miserable day. You place your coins in the machine, press your selection on the keypad and... nothing. You were angry before, but now you are FURIOUS! After bribing a few guys in the office to help you carry the machine to the basement... it is time for payback!

VENDetta is a game with one purpose - vent every bit of anger you have on this helpless, infuriating machine. Many settings are adjustable, including the force of your hit and slow motion effects. As you damage the machine, watch it fall apart in front of you eyes. Shake your iPhone to throw the machine across the room for ultimate damage!

Developed and published by 2Real Media. Artwork provided by DeepWater3D(www.deepwater3d.com).

CheapDevotion's comments:
This is a little different than some of the other games we have made, but sometimes it is just fun to beat something up. I would love for you to take some time to leave some feedback.

You wreck your car on the way to work, making you late... again. You spilled coffee on your pants, ripped your shirt on the door frame, and your marriage is on the verge of falling apart. You just want to grab a quick bite from the vending machine before starting your miserable day. You place your coins in the machine, press your selection on the keypad and... nothing. You were angry before, but now you are FURIOUS! After bribing a few guys in the office to help you carry the machine to the basement... it is time for payback!

VENDetta is a game with one purpose - vent every bit of angry you have on this helpless, infuriating machine. Many settings are adjustable, including the force of your hit and slow motion effects. As you damage the machine, watch it fall apart in front of you eyes. Shake your iPhone to throw the machine across the room for ultimate damage!

Promo Codes:
E4H96FR6JPLT
RTENFLH73XLT
M64WMAETRJAL
JLKN7KKPEKK6
6WWYP9K6EJ7W
08-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Damn those went fast

Edit: check me out, Junior Member to Senior Member in one day. I need a life.

08-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Hi, I used M64WMAETRJAL.

Thanks.
08-06-2009, 02:33 PM
I never thought there would be two games where you beat the crap out of a vending machine in the app store. At least it has nothing to do with zombies.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-06-2009, 02:34 PM
E4H96FR6JPLT

Thanks! Haha VENDingmachinetta, nice play on words.
08-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Hey, to those lucky enough to get a promo, which is better: Vendingmachinetta or the other vending machine game in the top 100 games?

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
But life's made better because of iPods.
08-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggrolls11 View Post
Hey, to those lucky enough to get a promo, which is better: Vendingmachinetta or the other vending machine game in the top 100 games?
I have the other one and its quite fun indeed, but lacking in content cause it fun but only for a while. Gonna wait to hear from others before buying

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkeyfist View Post
Hi, I used M64WMAETRJAL.

Thanks.
=O were you nice enough to sign up and tell us you used a code?
08-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I am very interested in some feedback about the game. For those of you who have played it, what did you think?
08-06-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm waiting on the same thing!