★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: * WINNER of Best Gameplay, Best Audio, and Audience Choice Award at 2013 San Francisco Indie Game Jam

Get ready for some ADRENALINE-PUMPING space action. The mothership is in dire need of repair. Do you have what it takes to guide a group of courageous space repairmen through the treacherous cosmos and land safely into the mothership?

~~ HOW TO PLAY ~~
- Tilt device left and right to steer the dropship
- Tap to drop your repairman when aligned with the mothership's hatch and score points!
- Drop consecutive repairmen in to boost your score multiplier
- You have 10 lives and 30 seconds! Extend your time by successfully dropping the repairmen!

~~ KEY FEATURES ~~
- Intuitive accelerometer gameplay
- Adorable PIXEL HERO!
- Breathtaking SPACE scenery and pixel art
- Power-ups
- Infinite combo and score multiplier
- Atmospheric dubstep soundtrack
- Global leaderboards via Game Center (Facebook Connect coming soon!)
- 100% indie game (no publisher, no investor)
- More content coming in future updates!

~~ WHAT PEOPLE SAY ~~
"SPACE REPAIRMAN = awesome." - Chartboost

"Fav #sfigjam so far is SPACE REPAIRMAN: drop doomed space dudes into a ship while asteroids charge by in the middle. blood and danger feels." - @lmichet

"SPACE REPAIRMAN is just a super addictive game... I can't stop hitting the replay button!"
12-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Before it reaches oblivion...simple yet fast, one powerup, beautiful gory,
no ads, no iap (even if i want to support) but with Gamecenter.
Gorgeous brilliant !

12-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Before it reaches oblivion...simple yet fast, one powerup, beautiful gory,
no ads, no iap (even if i want to support) but with Gamecenter.
Gorgeous brilliant !
No ads OR IAP?

Mistake? Getting the developer's name out there?

Huh. Whelp, I guess I'll check it out, and thanks for the impressions...

DBC

I could never give up.
12-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Free and no inapps? Guess it is worth a try then.
12-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Simple but fun. You move the dropship by tilting your device, tap to drop your fragile little repairman into the whole at the bottom. It's kind of like Irrupt from a different angle, as asteroid pass between the two vessels and you must time your drop to enter the opening. Getting hit or missing turns your guy into a red gory mist. You have ten lives to start, can collect more by hitting cheeseburgers on your drop

No IAP or ads. Not sure if there's more to the game as you survive longer
12-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Simple but fun. You move the dropship by tilting your device, tap to drop your fragile little repairman into the whole at the bottom. It's kind of like Irrupt from a different angle, as asteroid pass between the two vessels and you must time your drop to enter the opening. Getting hit or missing turns your guy into a red gory mist. You have ten lives to start, can collect more by hitting cheeseburgers on your drop

No IAP or ads. Not sure if there's more to the game as you survive longer
Irrupt was the missing name, thanks. Love that for what it is as well.
12-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Excellent for what it is, but at the least needs auto-rotate.
12-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Excellent for what it is, but at the least needs auto-rotate.
Yeah cool game, but really needs universal!
12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
I don't think this is a good game though, there is nothing going for it, you just tilt and tap and that's it. There's almost no variable affecting the game. Why are people praising the game only because it has no Ads and IAP? The visual and the pixeled aesthetic is awesome, the music is good, and the sound effect is fantastic. But the gameplay is lacking. Like one of the guy say "It's good for what it is" but what it is meant to be is just not good enough. 3/5

I know I'm complaining about a free game here but the fact is there is better free games on App Store.