Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2013, 09:44 AM

Default Super Zombie Slots - (by Productions Multimage Inc.) [Universal]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 53.1 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

The most unique slots experience on the App Store: You won't find another slots game like this one!

Main features:
- Fun and unique slots!
- Easy to play!
- Discover many different slots in many worlds!
- More than 100 symbols throughout the game!
- Win more than 75 different prizes!
- Stop the reels when you want!
- Stop all reels at once or one by one!
- Aim for the jackpot!
- Gorgeous and unique illustrations!
- Amazing sounds and music!

Notes:
- No real money and no real world prizes can be won through this game.
- This game uses optional coins to enhance the game. These coins can be purchased for real money or won inside the game.
- For entertainment only.
iPhone Screenshots

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-11-2013 at 03:44 PM..
Old 12-11-2013, 09:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Before anyone wonders if this is King Cashing 2, this is a repackaging of King Cashing 2 as a free game with IAP. It's aimed at a different demographic and those who already have King Cashing 2 might not find anything new in here.

The reason we did a repackaging is because we didn't want to burn existing King Cashing 2 owners by making a game they paid for a freemium game. So this version is basically the same game but with a different balance on difficulty and an IAP system used throughout the game. Both will be updated independently and the free version will always be a little behind on the updates since I prefer to balance it from King Cashing 2's version. Also the free version is only up to Volume 3 so far.

Of course those who have King Cashing 2 are encouraged to get it anyway just to help us climb the chart a little

I hope everyone enjoys it!
Old 12-11-2013, 10:07 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Congratz on releasing this Multimage! Excellent way to go,releasing a freemium and a premium version,i really hope it works out for you.
I'll download this just for chart boost,and thanks for bringing so much content to King Cashing 2 in the last months.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Great way to do it! I really appreciate you guys thinking of us people who have already bought the game. I'll download this version also.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:19 AM

I am going download this for your thoughtfulness
Old 12-11-2013, 10:35 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by multimage View Post
Before anyone wonders if this is King Cashing 2, this is a repackaging of King Cashing 2 as a free game with IAP. It's aimed at a different demographic and those who already have King Cashing 2 might not find anything new in here.

The reason we did a repackaging is because we didn't want to burn existing King Cashing 2 owners by making a game they paid for a freemium game. So this version is basically the same game but with a different balance on difficulty and an IAP system used throughout the game. Both will be updated independently and the free version will always be a little behind on the updates since I prefer to balance it from King Cashing 2's version. Also the free version is only up to Volume 3 so far.

Of course those who have King Cashing 2 are encouraged to get it anyway just to help us climb the chart a little

I hope everyone enjoys it!
First, I love you.

Second, and I hope to be proved correct very soon, I can see this not only making money in its own right, but also quite likely boosting sales of the "Premium" version, simply by boosting word-of-mouth... I cannot tell you how many games I've sold to, uhm, more frugal friends of mine based on letting them play on my phone for a minute or two...

So, is there anything about this version that would compel me to play it as well as KC2, or should previous users not bother? I know you said, "might not," but I'm just seeking clarity on whether that is more like, "will not."

Speaking of which... downloading, and doing some email/Facebook/Twitter/face-to-face advertising of my own.

Cheers!

DBC
Old 12-11-2013, 12:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I LOL'd at the first screenshot's "gorgeous slots!" Well played.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:27 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Glad to see the reactions so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
So, is there anything about this version that would compel me to play it as well as KC2, or should previous users not bother? I know you said, "might not," but I'm just seeking clarity on whether that is more like, "will not."
I added some particles animation here and there to have a more dynamic feel. But apart from that, the game is mostly the same. It's now harder mostly because you can use blue coins (the IAP currency) to get through harder battles. GP is also more scarce but you can enter into battles using GP or coins. Coins can also be used to boost rewards during battle. Also respec can only be done using coins. Finally more powerful weapons and bonus items can be bought earlier at the cost of coins, again.

I guess you could try it just to see the challenge, or to buy some IAP Thanks for telling your friends. This is greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I LOL'd at the first screenshot's "gorgeous slots!" Well played.
It's always in the details
Old 12-11-2013, 03:07 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I got super excited when I saw "- (by Productions Multimage Inc.) [Universal]" in the thread title. I was like "Multimage has a new game out, hell yeah insta-buy" but then I realized that this was the freemium King Cashing 2 roll out. Oh well, dreams crushed, no big deal.

I will still be downloading this in order to help boost your ranking on the store. I hope that this allows many more people to experience how amazing the game is. Good luck
Old 12-11-2013, 03:16 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I wish the best of luck with this. I can see this doing well. As a KC2 player, it's very refreshing to see a developer buck the trend of making their premium app a freemium app through updates. I'll download just to help do my part. I'm happy to see others feel the same.

Edit: The second screen shot that says big prizes is weird. Big prizes should show something more than 3 chips I would think?

Last edited by ScotDamn; 12-11-2013 at 03:21 PM..