★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sp'Ace Up, the Interstellar Card game is FREE

08-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Sp'Ace Up, the Interstellar Card game is FREE

Hi everyone,

My name is Anthony Donker, and I'm a Dutch independent iPhone / iPod Touch developer.
To celebrate the release of my first iPhone / iPod Touch game "Sp'Ace Up" (and hopefully get it some more attention) , I was giving away not 10 but 15 promo-codes of the game! The game normally only costs $0.99 cents (in the hope to cover the expenses I made so far).

No more codes available!

"So, what's the game about?" I hear you ask!
Well, here's the (iTunes) description of the game:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step into the world of Sp'Ace Up to become the world's #1!
The aim of the game is to earn as much stars as possible and to 'cash out' in time to make it into the top of the global ranks, with your ultimate goal: To become the world's #1 Sp'Ace Upper!

Sp'Ace Up is a game based on the 'higher / lower' game, using a deck of cards, but, with a twist.
Each round you can bet an amount of stars you want to wage for and then you get to see your card.
Take a guess to see if the computer's card is higher or lower then yours, and if you were right, you increase your score.
But watch out! If the computer has a 'Lift Off' he's blown sky high into the stars and you will lose the amount of stars you waged for.
Fortunately, you have a chance to 'Lift Off' too giving you the advantage.

Sp'Ace Up is a Space-themed 'card' game, featuring:

- Online global rankings! Become the world's #1!
- Breathtaking music by Christiaan Unck / FC Walvisch (www.fcwalvisch.com), exclusively composed for 'Sp'Ace Up'
- Unique sound-effects, based on the outcome of your bet
- 9 wonderful spacey backgrounds which change each time you play
- Detailed statistics
- Adrenaline-pumping high-score action

DOWNLOAD

Link to iTunes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your time, and I hope you'll enjoy the game

Last edited by Malork; 08-08-2009 at 02:42 AM. Reason: promo-codes update!
08-06-2009, 03:52 PM
PM sent.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

08-06-2009, 03:59 PM
pm sent

total money spent in app store sence 8-15-08
last music download: EL CREEPO!Todd Smith is putting out some amazing stuff
GAMECENTER = eyemh8 add me
08-06-2009, 04:00 PM
pm sent and recieved code, write my impression later.

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-06-2009, 04:02 PM

Hope you'll like it!
08-06-2009, 04:06 PM
pm sent
08-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey Malork, I got your game earlier from 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩. Wrote you a mini review on there and also on iTunes.
08-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey, this is fun...VERY simple, but fun. If you've ever seen that old TV game show "Card sharks" it's like that. You place a bet, you see your card, and you guess whether the CPU's card is higher or lower. Nothing too complicated, but with the addition of global leaderboards it really makes you want to win. And BTW, I'm already in the top 15! Recommended for fans of card games and gambling

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Hey Malork, I got your game earlier from 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩. Wrote you a mini review on there and also on iTunes.
Yeah saw that! Thanks for the great and honest review, really appreciate it!
Your comments have been noted and indeed, I'm from the Netherlands so that explains the odd characters for Queen, Jack and King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Hey, this is fun...VERY simple, but fun. If you've ever seen that old TV game show "Card sharks" it's like that. You place a bet, you see your card, and you guess whether the CPU's card is higher or lower. Nothing too complicated, but with the addition of global leaderboards it really makes you want to win. And BTW, I'm already in the top 15! Recommended for fans of card games and gambling
Glad you like it! Always kinda nervous to see if someone likes it or not.

Last edited by Malork; 08-06-2009 at 04:25 PM.
08-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malork View Post
Yeah saw that! Thanks for the great and honest review, really appreciate it!
Your comments have been noted and indeed, I'm from the Netherlands so that explains the odd characters for Queen, Jack and King
Ha! I was just getting ready to ask about that. It took me aback at first. Are there any plans to have language options?