★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Once upon a time, the great Heroes of the universe were frozen in cryogenic chambers, preserving their lives for a time when their powers would once again be needed. Due to the rapid intensification of global warming in 3013, the Heroes de-thawed, finding themselves in a world where computer-controlled weaponry has replaced the living soldier. They were very upset at losing their jobs, so they banded together to form an inter-galactic union with a single purpose: to wipe out every last one of these AI militias, commonly referred to as the Mechs.

Heroes vs. Mechs is the only tower defense game where science fiction meets fantasy. As a brilliant Mech tactician, its up to you to construct a system of turrets to protect your base from the onslaught of vengeful Heroes.

Dont just wait around and watch the guns shoot; engage in the action using real-time attacks.

Your tower placement determines the path of your enemies. Take them on a long winding journey, or concentrate your forces in a small area for epic annihilation.

- 10 MAPS
Each map requires a unique strategy. Challenge your tactical thinking by deploying wildly different formations.

For the tower defense pros and the up-and-coming rookies.

Bringing a classic look to a modern genre.

Advance your weapons and abilities using points that you earn by playing, not by paying.

Replayism's comments:
Hey guys,

I've been hard at work these past few months working on a universal tower defense game. The premise is sci-fi vs fantasy: you build turrets anywhere on the map to fend off incoming waves of SNES-style fantasy sprites. The game has 10 maps and 5 levels of difficulty.

Official Webpage

12-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Just released in the App Store! Please take a moment to try it out, would love any feedback.
12-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Is there free download on this game?
12-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Tried this and this happens.. Then crashes. iPhone 5, latest ios updates.

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.
12-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes it's a free game.

Dahaka, thanks for the heads up. I don't know why this is happening. It works fine when I build it for my device but the version on the App Store crashes like you said. I'm gonna resubmit it.
12-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Alright, the fix has been approved by Apple! Really sorry for the mess-up, but the game is (finally) good to play now.