★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Time to tee-off! The number one Japanese golf game is finally available in GLOBAL mode! Take on players from around the world and help put your country where it belongs - at the top of the leader boards!

I expected to play this for about ten minutes and delete it but instead the game play is superb and the setting is so laughably different that I could not help but fall in love. Dungeons & Golf World goes beyond just innovating arcade golf games, it pushes expectations as far as social gaming goes as a (w)holein one.
(App Store Arcade)

Forget all the other golf games youve ever played. Forget the players in stuffy golf coats and the safe, green courses. This is a whole different ball game - a raging fantasy world of full-on golf combat, where your adversaries are not just your friends, but the whole golfing world!

Play golf? Hah! Play fantasy!

*Dungeons and Golf has been designed and developed by the lead developer of FINAL FANTASY XI, Mr. Yoshiyuki Miyagawa.

Feature Highlights

- Weekly Pennant Race!
Represent your country with other members, competing weekly with rival countries from all over the world. Everyone from different countries worldwide is your rival!

- Fantastic 3D graphics
Ground breaking full 3D graphics not usually experienced on mobile games!
The golf courses are just another fantasy world. Dont be surprised if some day you have to hit the ball in dark dungeons!

- Easy handling
Intuitive handling. Easy learning curve, simply tilt your device to play!

- Unique characters and items
There are over 10 unique manga style characters to choose from, each with their own special abilities. Choose the one that best fits you!
Bananas, fish and hammers can be used as golf clubs in our fantasy world. There are even more special golf clubs awaiting your discovery!
Instead of making regular boring shots every time, why not experience special items such as bouncing ball, glider and much more to enhance each shot!

- Mysterious, funny and ridiculous Golfys
Sorry but we wont explain here why dont you check them out in the game!

Dungol's comments:
Hi Everyone !

Dungeons and Golf, the game that everyone has been waiting for is finally here!
The best Japanese golf game soon to be GLOBAL is now available for download on the Canadian App Store:

Check out the video here:

* Global Tournament *

This is not a common sports game you used to play with your close friends.
You compete with players from all over the world and put your own region on the top!

* Fantastic 3D graphics & Easy Handling *

Featuring the ultimate full 3D graphics which you hardly experienced with mobile games!

Don't know how to play golf? That’s the last thing you need to worry about! Just tilt your device and hit the ball! The funny and ridiculous Golfys will guide you very well!

* Unique Characters & Items *

There are over 40 fantasy courses with the full 3D graphics and goals of leveling up your unique Manga style characters!
In this fantasy world, even Bananas, Fishes and Hammers can be golf clubs! And much more special ones await you now!

Dungeons & Golf has been designed and developed by Mr. YOSHIYUKI MIYAGAWA, who was the main developer of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Go try it out now !
12-12-2013, 01:35 AM
So this isn't global, it is in fact a Canadian soft launch?

12-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Will be released globally soon !

Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
So this isn't global, it is in fact a Canadian soft launch?
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll edit the post now because the app will be released globally soon! Thanks for the interest!
12-14-2013, 09:26 AM
About time some form of Pangya made it to iOS.
12-14-2013, 01:26 PM
I was not expecting to be impressed by this game, but I amazed at how good it is. It feels like a console quality golfing game.

It's free so I was expecting timers and all the freemium junk that comes with it, but it looks like I can play the daily tournaments as many times as I want, getting a bonus item at the end of every 4 holes.

There are a couple of special tournaments with special prizes, and it appears I can only do those once every ten hours. That's not your average timer!

If this game keeps up this promising start then I can see it still being on my ipad at Christmas. The rest of the worlds teams may have even caught the Canadian team by then!
12-14-2013, 01:29 PM
What the heck? This is very confusing..

Dungeons and golf.. That's a first for me.
12-14-2013, 02:50 PM
I'm not sure about the dungeons bit to be honest, perhaps it's because of the jrpg style golfers.

I did such a nice write up for dungeons and golf and then they go a break my putter. Boo! I could use one of my tickets to repair it, but I only get 1 per level. I guess I have to start using my worse clubs which don't break then
12-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Game Impressions

12-15-2013, 03:02 AM
I feel like I played this on the psp years ago
12-15-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm liking this. The golf side is pretty solid and I like the challenge of the more " fantasy" courses. Def worth a bash for free.