★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOTE: This game is not compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPad 1

*** Take command of YOUR very own starship! ***

The USS Valiant has been destroyed by an unknown attacker, and Starfleet has chosen YOU to continue its mission deep within a mysterious area of space known as the Trexelian Expanse. Build your ship, choose your crew, learn the fate of the Valiant, and explore the Expanse in the name of the Federation.

Good luck. Starfleet out.

SPACE: THE FINAL FRONTIER
Get ready to explore the Galaxy like no one has before, as you journey across a vast galactic map!

BUILD YOUR SHIP
YOU decide how your ship is built. Choose from dozens of different room types and modifications, and put those red shirts to work!

CHOOSE YOUR CREW
Assign officers to key posts, train them to increase their abilities, and send them on exciting Away Missions!

ICONIC CHARACTERS AND TECHNOLOGY
A temporal rift in the Expanse has caused old foes and surprising new allies to find their way into this unexplored region of space. Luckily, youve also got the brand-new LCARS interface to aid your mission!

AN AUTHENTIC STAR TREK EXPERIENCE
Featuring narration by the one and only George Takei, the game also includes the original music from Star Trek: The Original Series!

COMING SOON
Faster than you can say, Make it so, look for future updates that will truly take the Trexels experience into the next generation of mobile games.

Key Features:
Narrated by the one and only George Takei
Music from the original series
Gameplay using a next generation LCARS interface
Unique Trexelated art style
Exciting Space Combat and Away Missions
Customize your ship for maximum efficiency

Please note: Star Trek Trexels makes available non-compulsory in-app purchases. If you do not wish to use this feature, please disable the ability to purchase in-app content in your device settings.

TM & © 2013 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
12-12-2013, 05:21 AM
Hmm..not my style but I bet this gets some attention.

12-12-2013, 05:22 AM
Ohh myyyy

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs
12-12-2013, 05:32 AM
Looks very interesting, but there are tons of IAPs......waiting for impressions.....
12-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Looks like paid free to play from the screens, timers and stuff.
Also is this legit or a rip off.
My daughter likes startrek but I'm hesitant to buy it incase of it being a fake/scam.
12-12-2013, 05:58 AM
This one comes out from nowhere it seems...

From the description, it is too good to be true -- and it is what Star Command should have been.

I would wait to see what it actually is.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
12-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
This one comes out from nowhere it seems...

From the description, it is too good to be true -- and it is what Star Command should have been.

I would wait to see what it actually is.
I just bought star command over the weekend and was really disappointed. I'll have to give this game a try.
12-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Looks like paid free to play from the screens, timers and stuff.
Also is this legit or a rip off.
My daughter likes startrek but I'm hesitant to buy it incase of it being a fake/scam.
It's legit but the IAP level looks like a scam.
12-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Going to have to TOFTT on this if no one else will. Looks fantastic and I'm only a casual Star Trek fan. I'm willing to bet it's authentic, given how much the old Google search showed up for it - the poster of 200+ characters from the game looked so good!
12-12-2013, 06:31 AM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Looks awesome but I'm VERY wary..

I want to see the iap list before I buy this. It's not showing up on the App Store atm. Guess I'll wait.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15