★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you've ever dreamed of owning a brewery, this is your chance!

From humble garage beginnings, grow your brewery into a world-renowned symbol of excellence by crafting the best beer in the land. Research marketplaces and festivals to learn what your public wants, then brew it using realistic ingredients! Manage your profits to hire new employees, upgrade equipment, and discover new recipes.

Running a world-class brewery isn't all pints and parties, though. Along the way you'll experience a story fraught with rivalry, mystery, and desperately thirsty people. Will your beer have what it takes to make a difference in their lives?

Featuring:

No waiting or in-app purchases. Play for minutes or hours at a time.
20+ Hours of gameplay in a single playthrough.
60+ Recipes to discover.
20+ Employees to hire.
60+ Randomly selected Events and Competitions.
25+ Marketplaces to research and master.
"New Game +" mode and randomized content for multiple playthroughs.

All for less than the price of a pint! Water you waiting for? Excitement is brewing! Don't wait any lager, hop in!

PeteOzzy's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fiz-brewery-management-game/id704524975?mt=8

12-12-2013, 08:34 AM

Definitely my kind of game, though looks like it might be a UK/EU launch at the moment unfortunately

12-12-2013, 11:20 AM
It's out in Canada too! Taking a risk on this one, because I love beer and Kairosoft games, and this seems to be the perfect combination of the two. Also, no IAPs.

Last edited by sweeneyish; 12-12-2013 at 11:23 AM.
12-12-2013, 11:36 AM
I took the plunge too and so far it looks lovely. Very much a Kairosoft style game, with all the pros and cons that brings. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this one, it's such a shame that no one seems to be interested in it.

Didn't realise this was a Kickstarter funded game, would have expected it to have more followers if it managed to hit a monetary target
12-12-2013, 11:56 AM
I like beer, I like this kind of management game, and I love gameplay that isnt build around iap. Sold!
12-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Totally worth it, and sounds like you like it for the same reasons as me! Thanks for bringing it up PeteOzzy, I'm enjoying it so far.
12-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Fiz: The Brewery Management Game (promo codes inside)

Greetings everyone, I'm one half of the team that made Fiz: The Brewery Management Game, which released today as a universal app for $1.99! Here's the trailer:

And here's the info from iTunes:

No one has to TOFTT either because I'm including a few promo codes for it. Please let me know if you take one and I'll update the post.

USED --FLWYPKERPY7W--
USED --X3FL3PWT3LPH--
USED --NNMPFAAJFLTP--

So far we've had one review from Cult of Mac, they gave us a 5/5!

I'm also happy to answer any questions you all might have about us or the game! It's been a long road to this release, I can't wait to hear what you guys think. Cheers

Last edited by seandanger; 12-12-2013 at 01:23 PM.
12-12-2013, 01:19 PM
All codes taken...

Game looks cool though. Best of luck with it!
12-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Thanks for actually notifying me, cyllwynn! Sorry all the codes were gone, message me if you pick it up and I'll send you some coins in game.
12-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Been playing this for the last half hour. Really fun game. I can tell there are going to be a lot of different aspects to pay attention to, which makes the game way more fun for me. I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants a good business/simulation game!