★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Boostr
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 56.3 MB
  • Version: 1.15.00
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: FANTASY RIVALS is a multiplayer game mixing strategy, speed, bluff and collection.

A long time ago, in a world far far away, 6 rivals factions fought for thousands years Today, this epic conflict becomes an awesome game.

After over 2 billions games played on their first videogame, the Urban Rivals team now brings you their new multiplatform game! Pick 8 Heroes to engage in fast paced battles and move up in the rankings. Thumb through the world map and carry out missions to win Gold, Gems, experience and Jewels. Complete your collection playing it or buying Heroes in the market. Using the Gems earned in game, level up your Heroes and make them even stronger.

Master all our exciting GAME MODES:

Training Practice your skills with the AI and evolve your Heroes as you wish

Classic Prepare your Heroes and fight other players in friendly matches

Leagues Become the #1 Fantasy Rivals player fighting through ranked matches and try to access the prestigious Master League

NOTE: The game needs an iPad or a retina display for iPhone/iTouch.
12-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Tutorial is a total failure on iPhone. The "ok" box to advance the tutorial past the second(?) step lies mostly outside the boundaries of the screen (and it won't let you scroll).

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Yea totally agree. So bugged
12-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Meh pass, Boostr should try to update something for once. Their flagship game Urban Rivals hasn't been updated in years.
12-12-2013, 11:39 AM
This is from the guys who made Urban Rivals. A game I must admit I am rather fond of. downloading now. I will be slightly biased I imagine as previously stated I'm a bit of a fan. Word of warning for anyone wanting to play it though, if their last effort is anything to go by you can quite easily spend quite a bit, the player driven market means you can always remain competitive though as there only ever used to be one type of currency for cards once out of the pack.

Impressions (hopefully unbiased) to follow.

edit: Well, it just doesn't work for me. Can't tell you what it's like as it freezes everytime I open it.

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Final Fantasy 9, Hearthstone, Blood Bowl, Magic Puzzle Quest, Crashlands Wanting - Xcom 2, Blood Bowl 2, Resonance of Fate!

Last edited by grenadedodger; 12-12-2013 at 11:59 AM.