★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Steam Punks by Monster Robot Studios [Universal] $1.99 -> $0.99

12-13-2013, 06:46 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Steam Punks by Monster Robot Studios [Universal] $1.99 -> $0.99

12-13-2013, 07:48 AM
I finally caved in and bought it, and just as expected I was not at all unimpressed. controls feel great and gameplay is fun and challenging. music and sfx are fantastic and the game feels very polished, overall.while I do like the game a lot, the few things i think feel spotty are the character speed and jump. controls are great, but maybe the character could run a bit faster, or maybe his dash could've a bit faster than it is now. other than that, I feel the jump is kinda floaty. All in all, this is a terrific mega man inspired game, and I'm certain I'm gonna love it. even more so than the mega man x port for ios. that thing was an utter mess

Last edited by darkprophet2088; 12-13-2013 at 07:52 AM.
12-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Super fun game. A helpful and active developer on the forums, listening to suggestions, etc.
I paid launch price and bought a coin doubler (didn't really think it was necissary). It sped up buying stuff but not progressing in the game.
I know sometimes it bugs people to see a game they bought drop in price. In this case I wish nothing but the best to Monster Robot Studios/Ash. Hope thee sale brings enough attention to make some more money and keep him making iOS games.
12-13-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
Super fun game. A helpful and active developer on the forums, listening to suggestions, etc.
I paid launch price and bought a coin doubler (didn't really think it was necissary). It sped up buying stuff but not progressing in the game.
I know sometimes it bugs people to see a game they bought drop in price. In this case I wish nothing but the best to Monster Robot Studios/Ash. Hope thee sale brings enough attention to make some more money and keep him making iOS games.
I completely agree! all of their games are of great quality!