★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mark Reed
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 103.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: A FREE arcade space shooter where you play a brave space hero called Jim. You have to survive relentless waves of aliens and have a cool spaceship and plenty of power ups to help you out.

A fast, simple and addictive game with worldwide scoreboards and achievements to keep you coming back for more.

Collect in game multiplier tokens that can be spent in Jim's Shop to upgrade you ship for FREE.

How long will you stay alive?

All 5 star reviews
"very addictive",
"ONE MORE GO",
etc.

Game works great under IOS7

************************************************************************************
* If you have IOS 8, then please install IOS 8.1 or higher *
************************************************************************************

JVAJVAJVAJVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVA JVAJVAJVAJVA
JVA JVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVA JVA JVA
JVA JVA JVAJVA JVA JVA
JVAJVA JVA JVA JVA

Jim Versus Aliens's comments:
My first iOS game "Jim Versus Aliens" finally came out this week on the App Store and has a FREE DOWNLOAD LAUNCH WEEKEND! Get it quick before it goes back up to 0.69 or $0.99.

It is a universal app that works equally well on a phone or pad.

Check it out here:http://toucharcade.com/games/jim-versus-aliens

The game is simple, yet surprisingly addictive once you start trying to climb the leaderboards on game centre.

Download it for FREE and then check out your leaderboard position. I currently have the world number 1 score with over 2 million and a game time of 7 minutes plus. If you beat any of my scores or stats then post it here so I can see how you are getting on.

Bring it on!

"How long will you stay alive?"

Mark Reed
Jim Versus Aliens (Indie Developer)
12-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Thanks for making it free for early adopters!
12-14-2013, 07:54 PM
No problem...i have decided to let the free period extend until the new year to allow more people to try the game and post on the game centre leaderboards.

Downloads are happening and I have version 1.01 in review at the moment with an improved tutorial that is more interactive.

Positive reviews so far...thanks.

Mark

Watch out of Jim's math battle in January.

Last edited by Jim Versus Aliens; 12-16-2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Adding more info