★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the magic of Disney this holiday season with a free app and free in app purchases every day for 12 days!

From the 14th December until 25th December, well recommend one of our favourite Disney apps every 24 hours as well as offering you a special deal in each game - helping to bring a bit of magic to your touchscreen at the most wonderful time of the year.

Features include:

> 12 FREE DISNEY APPS - A free Disney app every day (including exclusive, yet to be released titles!)

> 12 SPECIAL DEALS - Free in game currency with every app featured in the 12 Days of Disney!

> DAILY MINI GAMES - A fun, festive mini game to play every day!

> A DELIGHTFUL DISNEY THEME - A magical Disney package with a memorable theme tune and charming graphics featuring all of your favourite characters!

So download 12 Days of Disney now and join in with our special celebration of all things Disney!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 12 Days of Disney is brought to you by MagicSolver on behalf of Disney.

If you have any problems with the app or want to leave any feedback, please send a message to feedback@magicsolver.com and well get back to you!

Find us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/MagicSolverFacebookFans
Follow us on Twitter: @MagicSolver

PeteOzzy's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/12-days-of-disney/id748219045?mt=8

Not sure how useful this will be depending on how the freebies are handled but I suppose there's no harm in sharing for those with children or people with inner children like me!
12-13-2013, 12:28 PM
It is strange that this app ISN"T actually made by Disney, or even by a company that has ever worked with Disney.

This might be legit, but until some one leaves impressions, my BS meter is off the charts on this one.

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM

12-13-2013, 12:40 PM
They're listed under Third Party Operators on their official website so I don't think it's a fraud, but then that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't either.

Edit: Definitely looks legitimate, the first gift is a Frozen game and the IAP gift is some bonus currency for it. Not my kind of thing but not too shabby

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 12-13-2013 at 12:43 PM.
12-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
They're listed under Third Party Operators on their official website so I don't think it's a fraud, but then that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't either.

Edit: Definitely looks legitimate, the first gift is a Frozen game and the IAP gift is some bonus currency for it. Not my kind of thing but not too shabby
Okay, awesome. Glad to hear that they're legit. Always worried when some company I am unfamiliar with tries claiming that they have some well known IP. Thanks for testing the app I'll probably check it out for my daughter.

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM

Last edited by TRB4; 12-13-2013 at 01:58 PM.
12-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post
Okay, awesome. Glad to hear that their legit. Always worried when some company I am unfamiliar with tries claiming that they have some well known IP. Thanks for testing the app I'll probably check it out for my daughter.
No problem! I was kicking myself after I saw your post as it does look very amateurish, I'm just as relieved as you are that it's real haha :P
12-13-2013, 11:00 PM
So is this real? Guess it is worth a try for tomorrow, hopefully it will not be a fake.
12-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Awesome.

Is it active already?
12-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Kinda bogus so far, just a freemium for the first day.
12-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Kinda bogus so far, just a freemium for the first day.
And the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th...

Looking more like a slickly produced ad than anything else so far.

Game Center : "Chip H."