★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ********************
Get your copy of Zoobreak today FREE!

Get the game critics are calling "Completely Addictive", "Hours of Fun" and "A Must Play"!

ABOUT ZOOBREAK

The zoo animals have taken flight! An earthquake has opened the habitats of lions, tigers, ducks, alligators and more!

As zoo master, it's up to you to lead each animal back to the safe harbor of it's habitat using a trail of feed.

Watch out! Red creatures will attack green creatures, ending the game if they collide.

Mischievous monkey's and raging rhino's are on the prowl to foil even the most clever player.

GAME FEATURES

Zoobreak features all original artwork, ea. animal and scene come to life in an action arcade adventure for all ages!

Easy to use "moron proof" controls; simply draw a line of food from each creature to the right habitat, and manage them on the way so they do not collide.

Original musical soundtrack by Nullsaurus!

What Players are saying:

"This game is SO much fun, I wish I could play it at work!" Michelle, Chicago Illinois

"Addictive as anything! Similar to games like Flight Control and Harbor Master, but with a great twist on the action!" John, Tampa Florida

Zoobreak was designed for ALL Ages and will be the game you play over and over again!
08-06-2009, 09:05 PM
This looks like it could be fun, but also a little confusing perhaps..

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

08-17-2009, 04:16 PM
The game is a cute twist on the draw line traffic routing genre. The ideas/mechanics are interesting but the production values are pretty low compared to the other like games of this genre.

The game, quickly summed up, is all about routing beasties to their proper areas without ever letting any of the carnivores get to close to the herbivores...or anybody to close to the moody rhino. One mistake the game is over. Just to throw in a further twist is the wacky monkey that appears every once in a while as a quick little red area in which negates any paths passing through it. If two carnivores or two herbivores bump each other, they'll lose their current paths and will need to have them redrawn.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-17-2009, 04:20 PM
It would be way easier to tell if the animals were outlined in green or red.
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournothere View Post
It would be way easier to tell if the animals were outlined in green or red.
So you could tell at a glance the herbivores from carnivores?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-17-2009, 04:41 PM
sky where are ya buddy, were getting closer and closer to a zoo.....

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Currently third behind TDs and Match 3 games, and coming on strong as the most overdone genres in the app store, ladies and gentlemen I give to you the LINE DRAWING genre!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Currently third behind TDs and Match 3 games, and coming on strong as the most overdone genres in the app store, ladies and gentlemen I give to you the LINE DRAWING genre!
+100! i couldn't agree more! its like devs forgot about all other genres
08-28-2009, 07:19 PM
on sale for 99 cents !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.