★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: EMC is an experimental game inspired by the wonderful world of nuclear physics.
The player has to avoid nuclear fusion whilst splitting the electrons. Simple to start with, but with every level the electrons get faster and numerous. This science is addictive.

*** Winner of the FWA Mobile Award ***

"EMC is a successful experiment."
148Apps

EMC features:
Unlimited Levels
Tutorial
High Score
12-15-2013, 04:15 AM
This looks interesting...
12-15-2013, 04:18 AM
Looks really good, but i'll wait for imps for being tilt-only as suggested by screenshots 5 & 10.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-15-2013, 05:40 AM
I bought a few days ago when looking up drei by etter.

I'm not that that keen, i don't like the tilt only controls but I can see why they went with tilt.
You control a white sphere that's kind of attached to the centre, you need to grab the other white orb, there's also coloured orbs you have to avoid while doing this. Once you get the white one tap for it to explode, taking out the coloured one s with it and rinse and repeat.

I found it hard to use the tilt accurately so haven't got a score past three or so. I also found it sow paced but it'll probably pick up as you collect more white bits.
12-27-2013, 02:08 PM
different

It's clearly a very different game to most other games, seems very conceptual. I play it often on the tube (London), it's a perfect time waster. Etter Studio have a trailer for it, but it's tilt only, as you can see... My record is 140... I find it gets really fun once you passed the 50 mark.