★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Survival game where you have to scavenge for food and water

12-15-2013, 08:14 PM
Survival game where you have to scavenge for food and water

Hi All,

I'm after a survival game like project zomboid, 7 days to die or DayZ for my ipad or iPhone and would be greatful for your suggestions. When I say like them I mean as in the scavenging for food, water aspect, I'm not fussed if it's 2d or 3d I'm just after something with a similar theme/style.

Cheers for your help.

Bob
12-16-2013, 12:01 AM
I enjoyed trial by survival https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/trial-by-survival/id624191014?mt=8

It's a twin stick shooter that's free to play but is improved by buying a few cheap iap
12-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardedbob View Post
Hi All,

I'm after a survival game like project zomboid, 7 days to die or DayZ for my ipad or iPhone and would be greatful for your suggestions. When I say like them I mean as in the scavenging for food, water aspect, I'm not fussed if it's 2d or 3d I'm just after something with a similar theme/style.

Cheers for your help.

Bob
Hi,

Thanks I will take a look though I don't usually get on with games with IAP as I feel it takes away the reason to play the game. I mean I play a game to find and unlock items and buying them to me is cheating.

I'm also after games where looting is a big part to finding your items to survive along with crafting.

I will give this a go and see how much it is dependant on IAP

Cheers

Bob