★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MagicalGameStudios iMagicBubble iPhone iPodTuoch New Game!!!

08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
MagicalGameStudios iMagicBubble iPhone iPodTuoch New Game!!!

iMagicBubble iPhone iPodTuoch Game

Version: 1.0
Date Submitted: 29 July 2009
Release Date: 31 July 2009
support url: http://www.magicalgamestudios.com/post/1.html

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=325650127&mt=8

game video

youtube
http://www.youtube.com/v/YaCKyaVsN2c&hl=zh_CN&fs=1

youku
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA4ODQwODM2.html

brief instruction:
In the ocean far far away, there is a beautiful island named Yatis floating in the air. Many small elves live there happily. One day, a wicked witch comes to the island. She is looking into the gemstones on the island for long time, so she bewitches the elves who are guarding the gemstones. She hems them in magic bubbles. Finally, the little girl Jenna uses various magic to beat the witch and rescues the elf.

There are over 400 rounds in the game which have been divided into 4 chapters. They are: island in the air, Maya's secret, gemstone mine, magic forest. Each chapter has 100 rounds. The difficulty will be increasing with the rounds. The big boss of each chapter is a monster incarnated from the witch. It will challenge the player's intelligence to defeat the witch to enter the next round. There are some hidden missions with bonus.

Let's challenge your intelligence and fingers!

story:
Long long ago, in the ocean far far away, there is an island named Yatis floating in the air. There lives many small elves. They are good friends with the people living on the island. They help people fishing, play together with the children. They are living a happy life.

One day, there comes a wicked witch. She is looking into the gemstone on the island for long time. She bewitches the elves and hems them in magic bubbles and let the people dig the gemstones day and night. A little girl Jenna escapes out to the forest, she finds the secret that ancient Maya makes magic potion, the potion can release the magic bubbles of the witch. So, Sina comes back to rescue the elves and adults, and beat the witch. They continue their happy live from then on.

how to play
Continue to click two bubbles of the same elf will rescue a pair of elves. Every round will begin with some elf' bubble. And the witch will add the bubbles randomly, and bubbles will fall down randomly. The player will release all the bubbles in a limited time to get the round through.
Click a pair of bubble +100 scores
Click faulty bubbles -100 scores
Continue to rescue 5 times will have 1000 scores for bonus
Continue to rescue the same elf twice, the scores by 2, until click the different elf
Continue to rescue the same elf three times, the scores by 3, until click the different elf
Falling down a pair of bubbles randomly -100 scores
Succeed to get through the round; the rest time will change to score by 100
Fail once, life -1, when life comes to 0, game over.
Click the tip property once, the player will get a cue of one pair of bubbles.
Continual fault for 3 times will get frozen or dark bubbles.
properties
Time A: 5 seconds additional
Time B: 10 seconds additional
Life: plus 1 life value
Tips: plus 1 tip
Bomb: bomb explodes; remove 3 pairs of bubbles randomly. If there are no more than 3 pairs of bubbles, the player will get through the round.
Poison: Reduce 1 life value
Retardation A: slow down the time for 5 seconds
Retardation B: slow down the time for 10 seconds
Freezing: picture will be frozen for 5 seconds, the player cannot rescue any elf during freezing.
Darkness: there's only one big transparent bubble, other parts will be in darkness, last for 5 seconds.
Random: any one of the above properties is unknown

screenshot

wallpaper download

stage 1

480x320 1024x768 1344x840 1440x900
stage 2

stage 3

stage 4

08-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Graphics look amazing, I'll definately pick this one up

BTW...

Quote:
Date Submitted: 29 July 2009
Release Date: 31 July 2009
It really only took 2 days for the approval?

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn

08-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
Graphics look amazing, I'll definately pick this one up

BTW...

It really only took 2 days for the approval?
NO way!

btw lol on "ituoch:"

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-06-2009, 11:26 PM
I've got some feedback based on those pictures alone... the girl picture is the same in the main menu, loading screen and pause menu. It would be nice if they had their own graphics
08-06-2009, 11:39 PM
There's a thread already: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21164

ImNoSuperMan TOFTT'd and didn't recommend it as it was too hard. You can read his impressions at the link I provided.

10chars
08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masmo View Post
There's a thread already: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21164

ImNoSuperMan TOFTT'd and didn't recommend it as it was too hard. You can read his impressions at the link I provided.
oh yea no wonder it looked to familiar

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-07-2009, 02:40 AM
Not recommended coz i found the gameplay too annoying for us gamers and too hard for kids. Can't understand which age group this game is aimed for. Definitely wait to try out the lite before buying the game. It's not worthy of your dollar in it's current state. It has some interesting concepts with those special bubbles but it's not polished enough yet.

Anyways, welcome to TA blue. I hope you'll try to rectify what I thought was grong with it.
08-07-2009, 03:02 AM
The presentation looks fantastic, best of luck with the launch.

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)