Possible to Get More Info in Appinfo?

12-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Possible to Get More Info in Appinfo?

I have seen that some app aggregators are seemingly able to automatically pull certain details from the AppStore that are not present in TA's appinfo, but that would be useful. Is it possible to get any or all of the following added: Rating, presence of Gamecenter, presence of In-App Purchases?

Also, appinfo in the TA app is missing some things that are shown on the website (publisher name and universal/iPad only). Usually these are in the thread title but not always (like when the TA bot posts, which leads me to another possible request but I'll leave that for another day). Is there any reason for this?

It's too late.

Last edited by Royce; 12-16-2013 at 08:50 PM.
12-17-2013, 01:22 PM
The big thin for me is that in the TA App there doesn't seem to be any link to the app in the App Store.

12-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Appinfo links are no longer expanding on the site. Any particular reason why not?
12-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Appinfo links are no longer expanding on the site. Any particular reason why not?
I was here to ask the same question.
It's kind of a big deal. I'm not interested in going to the AppStore every time I want to see details of a game.
12-18-2013, 04:09 PM
So that's not just me then? Feels a bit pointless making new game threads at the moment but I figure when it's all worked out they'll be useful again
12-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
I was here to ask the same question.
It's kind of a big deal. I'm not interested in going to the AppStore every time I want to see details of a game.
Ever since I went ios 7, the appstore hangs alot, getting sick of rebooting.
12-18-2013, 04:23 PM
We recently significantly changed our back end server infrastructure around, we're still working out the kinks... Like this one.
12-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
We recently significantly changed our back end server infrastructure around, we're still working out the kinks... Like this one.
Thanks. Seems to be working now. For me, anyway.