★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wobbles (by Play Nimbus) [Universal] $1.99 > FREE

12-17-2013, 08:11 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,341
Wobbles (by Play Nimbus) [Universal] $1.99 > FREE

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wobbles/id672259662


12-17-2013, 09:10 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,444
Very recommended! Thanks! Imagine Lemmings with elements of The Incredible Machine. Don't miss that, folks! Perfect puzzle game.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

12-17-2013, 02:56 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,993
Thanks for the heads up. Wonderful game!
12-17-2013, 03:04 PM
#4
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Not on sale yet.
12-17-2013, 03:13 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,993
That's interesting it's not on sale? I got it a few hours ago for free
12-17-2013, 03:54 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
That's interesting it's not on sale? I got it a few hours ago for free
What? It's over already?
12-17-2013, 04:05 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
FREE over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
What? It's over already?
yeah it was free 24 hrs ago, just a late post.... i locked in as it looked so-so, but didn't think it was worth posting (didn't test) and it looked like a weird game.
12-17-2013, 04:11 PM
#8
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
yeah it was free 24 hrs ago, just a late post.... i locked in as it looked so-so, but didn't think it was worth posting (didn't test) and it looked like a weird game.
Ah, a late post, glad it wAsn't worth it.
12-17-2013, 04:15 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Ah, a late post, glad it wAsn't worth it.
What makes you think the game wasn't worth it? I haven't played the game yet myself but the 4/5 by 148 apps + positive comments by trusted members Habakuk and Capricorn are a good start.
12-17-2013, 04:55 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
What makes you think the game wasn't worth it? I haven't played the game yet myself but the 4/5 by 148 apps + positive comments by trusted members Habakuk and Capricorn are a good start.
Seemed like mrbiggles was saying it wasn't worth to post.