★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Apache Storm - The Killing Spree $0.99

08-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Apache Storm - The Killing Spree $0.99

itunes link - 99 cents

Apache Storm - The Killing Spree

Apache Storm "The Killing Spree" is an insanely addictive war game, fully loaded with tons of action, guns, explosions and animations. You'll have to kill and destroy everything on your way, or you'll die. Fight against different types of enemies: airplanes, tanks, vehicles, cannons, helicopters and soldiers. Rescue POW's, Infiltrate soldiers and more. In the desert, forest or snow you'll have to strategically make your moves to remain alive while completing your missions.

You are on Command!

FEATURES:
- Over the top action.
- Different types of enemies with different weapons.
- 3 different environments: desert, forest and snow.
- 4 types of weapons: bullets, bombs, air to air missiles and air to ground missiles.
- 10 long exciting missions with unique and different objectives.
- Pick up bonus health and weapons.
- Control modes: accelerometer or joypad.
- Lots of sound FXs and objects animations.

08-07-2009, 12:05 AM
I like its art design

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

08-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Impressions anyone???

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
08-07-2009, 12:56 AM
will i have to toftt for this one too

08-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
will i have to toftt for this one too
Go for it!!

Hey, if you tell me it's good i'll buy it. Even if it's just alright, for $0.99 i'll still buy it.

08-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
Go for it!!

Hey, if you tell me it's good i'll buy it. Even if it's just alright, for $0.99 i'll still buy it.
im gonna be so pissed if its like the last game i toftt

08-07-2009, 01:43 AM
so far this is way better than crosak even though you can't compare them. The graphics are very appealing and there is ten missions me likely and a variety of weapons and enimies. There are highscores and objectives to keep you motivated. But the main thing that troubles me and from this to become a great game is the controls. now they arent terrible but boy they are something. Don't even use the d-pad and the accellerometer doesn't feel smooth and it sort of lags but is the better option imo but so far if the devloper works on this it can be great. So i cant give a rating but if you can ride out the controls and hopefully fixed in a later update its worth 99cents

Last edited by skyye06; 08-07-2009 at 01:49 AM.
08-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Quote:
so far this is way better than crosak even though you can compare them. The graphics are very appealing and there is ten missions me likely and a variety of weapons and enimies. There are highscores and objectives to keep you motivated. But the main thing that troubles me and from this to become a great game is the controls. now they arent terrible but boy they are something. Don't even use the d-pad and the accellerometer doesn't feel smooth and it sort of lags but is the better option imo but so far if the devloper works on this it can be great. So i cant give a rating but if you can ride out the controls and hopefully fixed in a later update its worth 99cents
Nice summary. I just gave this a try, and I completely agree with you on the controls. They're pretty iffy. You have the option of a joystick or an accelerometer/tilt to move. The joystick is completely useless, and the accelerometer even with calibration is a task to use accurately.
08-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Nice summary. I just gave this a try, and I completely agree with you on the controls. They're pretty iffy. You have the option of a joystick or an accelerometer/tilt to move. The joystick is completely useless, and the accelerometer even with calibration is a task to use accurately.
but has potential imho

08-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Quote:
so far this is way better than crosak
Why'd you mention Crosak? Isn't that a side-scroller?

Last edited by Squirt Reynolds; 08-07-2009 at 01:52 AM.