★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crosak ($.99)

08-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Crosak ($.99)

***Launch Promotional Price: 50% discount***

Fight, jump and smash! An action game with platformers’ style combined with stunning 3D graphics and intuitive gameplay.

Make your way and survive in a prehistoric world full of powerful enemies and dangerous environments, and prove you’re the best warrior to become the king of the land. Challenge your friends and share your scores using the ONLINE RANKING.

Features:

- Amazing 3D world and characters.
- Online ranking where you can prove you’re the best warrior in the world.
- Different funny enemies (dinosaurs, cavemen and more), and 3 powerful bosses.
- Different appealing environments showing an exotic jungle, a flaming volcano and a foul-smelling dinosaur graveyard.
- Different types of weapon.
- Intuitive and simple controls with virtual control pad.
- Free mode where you can train your skills to become a great warrior.
- Obtain as many points as possible to get extra lifes and survive the dangers of this amazing world.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324512487&mt=8

08-07-2009, 12:35 AM
hmmm....what do ou think freedog

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

08-07-2009, 12:38 AM
ya never know could be a decent game
08-07-2009, 12:39 AM
might toftt but wait to see if people are interest in it

08-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Holy moly that looks awesome.

skYye, go for it!

back
08-07-2009, 12:42 AM
08-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Holy moly that looks awesome.

skYye, go for it!
there you go, downloading.......................now

08-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Okay from what ive seen there seems to be three very short (around 2 minutes a level) levels that are times with a simple concept platformer in mind as your hit basically only two enemy types a caveman who throws rocks who doesnt move and Very stupid dinosaurs that sometimes change color. There are also falling rocks and maneating plants but they are avoidable. You have 3 lives to start with but you only need 1 and it is timed. The methods of attack seem to be the jump on them, your bone, and 2 ranged weapons (with limited ammo) which you can only hit with and when used enough times you can make a super attack that stomps everything on the ground. The only platformer parts seem to be the fact that you either jump from cliff to cliff or lava to lava. The levels get repetitive fast as they keep on repeating the same pattern such as spamming dinosaurs. Each level in fact is different but all get repetitive and very short. After each level is a boss, which they say is very challanging, in truth they are really easy and very predictable. On the good note the controls are very solid and graphic are decent. There is also a free mode where you can replay all levels and boss levels just 6. There is a online highscore from the looks of it. Overall i found it too easy and very repetivtive in gameplay. Im not saying its not worth a dollar, im just saying you could probaly find some better use for it.

idk maybe im judging it too hard but i give it a 2.5/5

edit there seems to be a glitch when you become the invisible man and all you see is clothes and your boner...ahem...bone

08-07-2009, 01:20 AM
you're just mad because "Mr Egg" whooped yer butt. lol
08-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
you're just mad because "Mr Egg" whooped yer butt. lol
Mr egg?