App description: Take control of the world's sneakiest thief and her high-tech hacking device, Nano. Penetrate the inner systems of a secure vault, bouncing Nano around the mechanisms and solving puzzles! Tilt or touch your device to rotate the level, and use physics to your advantage as you avoid bouncers and lasers. Don't get frazzled! 128 action-packed puzzle levels spread across 16 varied layers, with a big surprise waiting inside the vault for those who have the skills. Extensive replayability: can you collect all three stars AND the time trophy for all the levels? Amazing artwork from a BAFTA-award winning animator, and a catchy original soundtrack! Full achievement and leaderboard support through Game Centre.

This game is amazing. The controls are great, the graphics are livid, and its just all around fun! Definitely worth the download. - 5/5 stars
"Best game on the App Store without a doubt!" - 5/5 stars
"Awesome game. It has outstanding puzzles" - 5/5 stars
"This is a really fun and addictive game!! I'm hooked!!!" - 5/5 stars

"There it is! The world's most secure vault, hidden behind a matrix of glowing laser beams. The security cameras won't find me today, for I am the greatest thief the world has ever known! I can break into any system, nobody can keep me out! This vault is different though; the toughest challenge of my entire life. I will use my miniature robotic hacking assistant, Nano, to dive into the vault's defence systems, dodging deadly lasers and powerful bouncers on the way. Nano will bounce around the inner workings of the safe and destroy the eight security layers keeping the door locked. Only then can I get inside. I must know what's in there! Help me, player, and we will share the rewards!"

Boardumb's comments:
Quote:
Description

There it is! The world's most secure vault, hidden behind a matrix of glowing laser beams. The security cameras won't find me today, for I am the greatest thief the world has ever known! I can break into any system, nobody can keep me out! This vault is different though; the toughest challenge of my entire life. I will use my miniature robotic hacking assistant, Nano, to dive into the vault's defence systems, dodging deadly lasers and powerful bouncers on the way. Nano will bounce around the inner workings of the safe and destroy the eight security layers keeping the door locked. Only then can I get inside. I must know what's in there! Help me, player, and we will share the rewards!

Take control of the world's sneakiest thief and her high-tech hacking device, Nano.
Penetrate the inner systems of a secure vault, bouncing Nano around the mechanisms and solving puzzles!
Tilt or touch your device to rotate the level, and use physics to your advantage as you avoid bouncers and lasers. Don't get frazzled!
64 action-packed puzzle levels spread across 8 varied layers, with a big surprise waiting inside the vault for those who have the skills.
Extensive replayability: can you collect all three stars AND the time trophy for all the levels?
Amazing artwork from a BAFTA-award winning animator, and a catchy original soundtrack!
Full achievement and leaderboard support through Game Center.


12-18-2013, 07:21 PM
#2
This looks fun and challenging

12-19-2013, 04:12 AM
#3
I swear I've heard about this game before..maybe it used to be a flash game?

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
12-21-2013, 02:43 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 1,119
This is a fun game came out of nowhere but they are always the best games that come out of nowhere, please people stop me I am rambling.
12-22-2013, 04:08 AM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 1,119
Level 7 of world 7 has a bug you can't get 3 stars only 2, can the DEV. fix this please.
12-23-2013, 01:46 AM
#7
Really challenging, high recommend.
12-23-2013, 11:48 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Level 7 of world 7 has a bug you can't get 3 stars only 2, can the DEV. fix this please.
Just found this bug too. You collect all 3 stars but it only registers 2 of them. Hopefully they will fix this because without that 1 star you can't complete the game and unlock the vault, have no idea what's in the vault but will never know without that missing star...

Question about the Time Attack mode. Do you have to purchase it via IAP or can it be unlocked by completing the main game?

Last edited by Snooptalian; 12-23-2013 at 11:52 AM.
12-23-2013, 12:46 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Just found this bug too. You collect all 3 stars but it only registers 2 of them. Hopefully they will fix this because without that 1 star you can't complete the game and unlock the vault, have no idea what's in the vault but will never know without that missing star...

Question about the Time Attack mode. Do you have to purchase it via IAP or can it be unlocked by completing the main game?
You must pay for time attack 1,79 Euro, I deleted the game because of the bug, it's a shame because it is a fun game, too bad sorry.