★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Doctor Who: Say What You See 1.99/$2.99 -> FREE

12-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Doctor Who: Say What You See 1.99/$2.99 -> FREE

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/doctor-who-say-what-you-see/id726979975?mt=8

Haven't played this yet. I enjoyed the original SWYS app, but suspect this might be a bit to niche for me to guess many answers. Still, if you're a Who fan, it's got to be worth a look.
12-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Bought this last week for my little girl who is a fairly big dr who fan, but because of the crypticness she struggles a bit to find answers. I'm not much up to speed on dr who so I also struggle, but if you are a dr who fan it's worth adding to your game collection.
12-19-2013, 03:40 PM
That's one heck of a list of IAP for that game. So what's actually included?
12-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
You know I don't know off the top of my head, I think, think there's two or three canvasses but I'll have to make certain,mill fire it up on my daughters iPad and come back and let you know.
12-19-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
I'm a fan of the series, they usually are for hints, or to unlock more canvases, but you really don't need hints if you're fanatic enough about the subject, I think it's for those impatient people who want to do it all in one sitting.
I've had say what you see on my devices for years and just slowly continue to complete canvases one by one, by playing once every few weeks. It's a really addictive game, sometimes ill just randomly see something on TV that makes me solve a puzzle I couldn't previously solve, and gives you great knowledge about pop couture and other subjects.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
12-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Ok I've just checked, two canvasses are included, tar dis and totters lane with gallifrey coming soon.
Considering there are packs as iaps I can't find any new levels to purchase, only coins.