★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Skateboard Party 2 brings all the fun of skateboarding to your mobile device allowing you to ride in 8 completely unique locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your skateboarding skills to land sick combos.

Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge skaters from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite skater. You can also customize your outfits, boards, trucks and wheels with real brands.

HIGH DEFINITION
Skateboard Party 2 includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best skateboarding experience.

CAREER MODE
Complete over 40 achievements to unlock new items and locations. Gain experience to upgrade your favorite skaters attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores.

FREE SKATE
Practice and improve your skateboarding skills without any time constraints.

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Challenge your friends to a skateboard battle and lets see who can land the baddest tricks! Share and brag your results with your friends on Twitter.

MASSIVE SELECTION
Select between 9 characters and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards, trucks and wheels are available including items from Powell & Peralta, Bones, Golden Dragon and Tork Trucks.

LEARN TO SKATE
Over 40 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.

GAME CONTROLLER
Compatible with Apple game controllers such as MOGA Ace Power.

CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish. Adjust your truck tightness to change your steering sensitivity.

LOADED WITH FEATURES
Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other skaters online.
New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
Learn over 40 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
Massive skateboard locations to ride including a trailer park, army base, shopping mall, ski resort, campus, funfair beach and a big open city.
Customize your skater or board with tons of exclusive content including outfits, boards, trucks and wheels from licensed brands.
Play often to gain experience and upgrade your skaters attributes.
Share your results with your friends on Twitter.
Extended Soundtrack featuring songs from Voice of Addiction, Sink Alaska, Beta, Hitplay!, Moovalya, We Outspoken and Melodic in Fusion.
Ability to purchase experience points using in-app purchases.
Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese
Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
Game Center support including achievements and online leaderboards
Universal version for all your iOS devices

SUPPORT: http://en.ratrodstudio.com/support/
VISIT US: http://ratrodstudio.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio's comments:

Skateboard Party 2 brings all the fun of skateboarding to your mobile device allowing you to ride in 8 completely unique locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your skateboarding skills to land sick combos.

Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge skaters from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite skater. You can also customize your outfits, boards, trucks and wheels with real brands.

Learn over 40 unique tricks and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.

Select between nine characters and customize each of them to your preference. A massive collection of outfits, boards, trucks and wheels are available including items from iconic brands such as Powell Peralta, Bones, Bones Bearings, Golden Dragon, Hoopla and Tork Trucks.

The game soundtrack features music from Voice of Addiction, Sink Alaska, Beta, Hitplay!, Moovalya, We Outspoken and Melodic in Fusion. Players can also listen to songs from their own music library.

Watch the official game trailer:

Skateboard Party 2 will be available on all popular mobile platforms including:
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/sp2/download_ios/
Android phones and tablets on Google Play for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/sp2/download_android/
Windows Phones 8 devices on the Windows Phone Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/sp2/download_windowsphone/

Skateboard Party 2 features:
Supports latest gen devices and optimized for HD displays
Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends online
Fully customizable control system
Over 40 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations
Massive skateboard locations to ride including a trailer park, army base, shopping mall, ski resort, campus, funfair beach and a big open city
Customize your skater or board with tons of exclusive content
Record and share your skate session videos on YouTube, Facebook & Twitter
Game Center and Google Play achievements and online leaderboards
Universal version for phones and tablets
Supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iPhone and iPod touch
MOGA support for Android and Windows Phone devices

More details about Skateboard Party 2 can be found on the official website at http://skateparty2.com.

Official Media Kit Available Here
12-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Wow looks amazing.. I just Insta bought the heck out if this game!

12-20-2013, 04:44 PM
Yep, gonna grab this sucker up. Liked the Mike V game back in the day. This looks fantastic, btw.

I'm surprised oooooomonkey hasn't picked this up yet!

Last edited by rich_952000; 12-20-2013 at 04:50 PM.
12-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yep, gonna grab this sucker up. Liked the Mike V game back in the day. This looks fantastic, btw.

I'm surprised oooooomonkey hasn't picked this up yet!
Haha I'm here, I just pm'd the dev first to see if this had icade support unfortunately not but I'm picking it up anyway. Downloading now I'll come back with some impressions later. (Hope there's not some Christmas sale going to happen five minutes after I buy it )
12-20-2013, 05:04 PM
This looks pretty good! Any quick imps before I pick this up?
12-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Haha I'm here, I just pm'd the dev first to see if this had icade support unfortunately not but I'm picking it up anyway. Downloading now I'll come back with some impressions later. (Hope there's not some Christmas sale going to happen five minutes after I buy it )
There you are I'm gonna pick it up too. I've got two twelve hour shifts left at work then a week off. I won't be able to play for awhile, so I look forward to your impressions.
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This looks pretty good! Any quick imps before I pick this up?
Hmmm well 25mins later........ not impressed,
This is certainly no tony hawk. I'm not sure if it's the quite tricky controls or the physics but it just doesn't feel right to me, now I play lots of skate boarding games, like skate and tony hawk on consoles and touch grind and true skate on iOS all of the above are better than this.
Personally I wouldn't recommend it and I can't see me going back to it as when I want to play a skating game I'd rather play any of the above games than this.
Sorry but ill most likely be deleting this later tonight. im deleting it right now

Oh and by the way It's 935mb installed incase anyone wants to know.
12-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Dang, I already bought it. Oh well, I'll give it a chance. For it's time Mike V was pretty cool and the Drift Mania games are great, I had high hopes for this one.
12-20-2013, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Dang, I already bought it. Oh well, I'll give it a chance. For it's time Mike V was pretty cool and the Drift Mania games are great, I had high hopes for this one.
Thinking on it, it might be something to do with how slow it feels compared to other skating games, there's better skating games for your money though IMO.
Even the port of tony hawk 2 was better than this.
I know it's only 2 so I didn't want to say its that bad, so I guess for 2 it's a great game
12-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Thinking on it, it might be something to do with how slow it feels compared to other skating games, there's better skating games for your money though IMO.
Even the port of tony hawk 2 was better than this.
I know it's only 2 so I didn't want to say its that bad, so I guess for 2 it's a great game

Ha! I dig what you're saying. I've never bought TH2. I'm absolutely into most skating games so I'll stick it out and see where it takes me