★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alien Tribe 2 - 4X RTS Space Game / $6.99 -> $2.99

12-20-2013, 11:38 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 137
Alien Tribe 2 - 4X RTS Space Game / $6.99 -> $2.99

New 4X real-time strategy space game. Reduced from $6.99 to $2.99!




Video Trailer:
12-20-2013, 11:52 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 243
Never heard f this title before. Anyone have experience or feedback on it?
12-20-2013, 11:57 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan01 View Post
Never heard f this title before. Anyone have experience or feedback on it?
Yes. Here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=212444

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-20-2013, 12:38 PM
#4
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,873
Oh my, that looks right up my street.. Love 4X games.

Edit:- purchase cancelled, just saw the iap's. Goddammit

I love 4X games, DEVS!! It wouldn't kill you to release the full game with no lame iap's to bleed people dry.
This is what I REALLY hate about ios games

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15

Last edited by Mene; 12-20-2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Addition
12-20-2013, 04:01 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Oh my, that looks right up my street.. Love 4X games.

Edit:- purchase cancelled, just saw the iap's. Goddammit

I love 4X games, DEVS!! It wouldn't kill you to release the full game with no lame iap's to bleed people dry.
This is what I REALLY hate about ios games
Please read the thread (see link above) and you will recognize that the Alien Tribe 2 is not about In-App purchases. The In-App purchases are more like a weak "cheat" option. We will never ever release a buy-to-win game. You don't need the In-App purchases at all, believe me! You can collect the GEOs (game currency) during one game and use it in the next game.
12-20-2013, 09:08 PM
#6
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritter View Post
Please read the thread (see link above) and you will recognize that the Alien Tribe 2 is not about In-App purchases. The In-App purchases are more like a weak "cheat" option. We will never ever release a buy-to-win game. You don't need the In-App purchases at all, believe me! You can collect the GEOs (game currency) during one game and use it in the next game.
Okay, I'll take you at your word.

Buying it now, don't let me down :P

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15