App description: "...depth and style..." - Pocket Gamer
"...a fun, deep, and intelligent experience..." - IndieGame Enthusiast
"...an intriguing iPhone game..." - GrabIt Magazine
"...awesomely minimalist..." - TouchArcade
"...wow..." - Pocket Tactics

The universe is bigger than we think.

On the remote fringes of the universe, an alien object drifts in quietly from the Black Chasm. The "Bees" break from their centuries-old patterns, but no one pays attention. Instead, The League quarrels over the rights of Artificials, opposed to the potential of a race of benevolent Superminds. The majority however go about their usual business of buying and selling. And while you're busy finding your fortune, events with cosmic proportions unravel around you.

Third Epoch is an epic space-trader of adventure and discovery. You play the role of an enterprising "free-rigger", braving the hazards of space flight transporting goods between supply and demand, and earning a buck in the process. Interesting characters will ask for your help along the way, which inevitably leads to troubles you'll need science to solve.

Travel the stars, trade and earn, build fleets of ships, and take on missions to chart new phenomena and save planets.

Greyskull's comments:

Randomly discovered this (possible) gem. It's a space-trading/exploration game with a reputation system and a slick GUI. I haven't even gone on my first mission yet, so just download yourself no ads, haven't seen any iaps.
12-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Thought it was a 3rd instalment of Epoch. for a moment!

12-20-2013, 06:29 PM
It looks absolutely gorgeous, nice find!
12-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Look neat, get it now.
12-20-2013, 09:33 PM
Just saw this on Reddit. Downloading now, impressions soon
12-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Thought it was a 3rd instalment of Epoch. for a moment!
Hahaha so did i I was like, already?
12-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Oh my... That title.

This looks good though. Anyone have idea on the pay model?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Oh my... That title.

This looks good though. Anyone have idea on the pay model?
If there is IAP, I haven't found any yet
No ads yet either

Edit: Game is awesomely minimalist. A bit hard to tap certain icons on iPhone. Still need to play some more to provide good impressions

Last edited by Bronxsta; 12-20-2013 at 10:23 PM.
12-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Love the style - great find. Downloading now. Will play on the bus ride into town
12-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Now this will get more attention because of that suspicious title.