★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be willing to end the 30 missions and you wander in a popular Suq ?
And the removal of restrictions on your friends in the game to be able to play their own / /

Collect coins and achievements while you dodge obstacles to earn new characters in real arabic old market.

In Let's Go Run you'll be able to run through the real Muttrah souq.

Beautiful, oriental look and unique obstacles will keep you entertained for hours of play.

Whould you like to visit Muttrah Souq?

It also contains a succession of day and night
If the play game between
6AM -7 PM will be a day
If played between
7 Pm -6AM will be a night

Are you ready ?
try that

Stuidomax's comments:
Collect coins and achievements while you dodge obstacles to earn new characters in real arabic old market.

In Let's Go Run you'll be able to run through the real Muttrah souq.

Beautiful, oriental look and unique obstacles will keep you entertained for hours of play.

Whould you like to visit Muttrah Souq?

It also contains a succession of day and night
If the play game between
6AM -7 PM will be a day
If played between
7 Pm -6AM will be a night

Screenshots

video :
video screenshots :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFJrDBIsMtE

download link :

https://itunes.apple.com/om/app/lets-go-run/id767327734?mt=8

try the game and comment
12-21-2013, 06:22 PM
I will give the game a try, but you guys can't make thread titles like that. I am going to go way out on a limb and guess that English is not your native tongue - screaming about how the game is better than Subway Surfers is not only boorish it will probably make the majority of people avoid clicking on the link altogether. If it is the "best running game" then that is something the players will decide, not you.

Here's my suggestion for a proper thread title:

Let's Go Run - Endless Lane Runner Arabic Style

Okay, I have played the game, and...

- very nice graphics, slick engine. Well done.
- you need to have the player 'start' the game with a little breathing room. Having a beam crossways two feet in front of where you start is annoying to the point of "instant uninstall". Having no tutorial or hand holding is fine, but give the player a chance to know how the game works.
- the ads are SO 'in your face' that people are going to delete the game in about one minute after they load it up. I understand your game is free, and you want to make money off ads. Either have banners on the menu screens, or make it so your full screen ads only pop up like once every ten plays. As it is the game is simply unplayable.
- other than that, the game needs a little presentation. Some kind of simple comic frame intro lead up to explain WHY this kid is running. Anything.
12-23-2013, 04:28 AM