★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

So Minigore came out... now what?

08-07-2009, 12:17 PM
What is Your Top 5 Upcoming Games list?

Now that some of the bigger and more anticipated releases are out, I'm wondering what our next set of 'ZOMG, 300+ PAGE THREADZ!!!' app will be? What are your top 5 upcoming apps?

1) iBlast Moki- This game looks AMAZING, I sincerely don't know why it isn't getting that much hype, and with that much content for only $1.99, I'm truly flabbergasted (checks off Word-'O-The-Day calendar).
2) Modern Combat: Sandstorm- Gameloft has been making some quality games lately, and this one looks beautiful, definitely picking this up.
3) iCreatures (Name is WIP)- I've been following this game since the beginning, and so far it is only getting better and better!
4) LiveFire- One day this game will come out...
5) Nex- Cool looking game, but graphics are not my type.

Honorable Mention would go to:
Madden '10.

So if you haven't heard of the afore mentioned games, please check them out. If you have any game yourself that you are anxiously waiting, please post a link to that others can have a look at it. Thanks!

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.

Last edited by Brazilian Rider; 08-07-2009 at 12:27 PM.
08-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Well... Minigore had a lot of publicity. I think we may get the same hype for LiveFire whenever it decides to come out.

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

08-07-2009, 12:24 PM
gangstar haha

Twitter: @back2this
08-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I completely forgot Gang$tar... that would be somewhere in my top 10.

Quote:
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
08-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Imech... Should be coming out any day now
08-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Well... Minigore had a lot of publicity. I think we may get the same hype for LiveFire whenever it decides to come out.
no one knows when and ngmoco hasnt said anything yet
08-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exalep View Post
Imech... Should be coming out any day now
Darn, I forgot iMech too. That would definitely be Number 4 on my list...

EDIT: How many games have Plus+ and how many are planned to release with it because I plan to buy them as soon as they come out.

Quote:

Last edited by Brazilian Rider; 08-07-2009 at 12:56 PM.
08-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Well, other than being too busy actually playing Minigore, I'm also really looking forward to Plushed.

Oh, and if you follow the dev's on twitter (@blacksmithgames) they'll lower the price for everyone (more followers = lower pricers)

Oy! What are you playing at!

Current favs: The Incident, Chopper 2, Doodle God, Carcassonne
Classics: iFighter, Canabalt, Meteor Blitz, Zombieville USA, Minigore
08-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Like I said before, anyone know what games are supposed to come out with Plus+? Because I (and if you're like me please say so) will buy a game automatically if it has Plus+, not only because it's cool but because it almost guarantees quality.

Quote:
08-07-2009, 01:13 PM
My Top 5 in no particular order:
  • Gang$tar - Looks pretty amazing for an open world GTA style game on the iPhone.
  • iBlast Moki - I beta tested it and I can't wait to see it on the App Store.
  • A.D.D. - I really hope this game will finally come out since WarioWare and the Four Second series are some of my all time favourite games.
  • Modern Combat: Sandstorm - Looks like it'll be a great FPS game from Gameloft.
  • Jump - A Parkour game that if it's actually an iPhone game it looks amazing.
Honourable Mention:
  • Settlers of Catan - The board game is great so if the iPhone version plays like it, it'll be fantastic.
Inkvaders, ZombieSmash, Faceoff and Stay also look good.

I can't believe I forgot SciFly 2! It's definitely #1 on my upcoming games list since looks really fun and has a ton of content!

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

Last edited by Palfince; 08-07-2009 at 01:55 PM.