★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Police Patrol Game - Promo Code Giveaway

12-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Police Patrol Game - Promo Code Giveaway

20 promo codes to give away.

Codes are handled via tweetanapp.com:

http://tweetanapp.com/app/666239746/...ce-patrol-game
12-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Looks interesting but I won't use that site, I'm simply not willing to give away my privacy and allow others to tweet with my account or edit my twitter profile without my knowledge.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
12-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Looks interesting but I won't use that site, I'm simply not willing to give away my privacy and allow others to tweet with my account or edit my twitter profile without my knowledge.
It is common for twitter based apps to request read and write access so they can make the post on your behalf. You can also revoke the app's access afterwards if needed (from twitter settings / apps).

In any case, I understand the privacy concerns and send you a PM with a code

edit: Also I'm not affiliated with tweetanapp in anyway. Just saw this as an opportunity to gain a bit more exposure for my app.

Last edited by eriihine; 12-23-2013 at 12:39 AM.
12-23-2013, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriihine View Post

edit: Also I'm not affiliated with tweetanapp in anyway. Just saw this as an opportunity to gain a bit more exposure for my app.
This game needs more attention. It is a good start for a sandbox cop game.
12-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
I'm not going to use them for same reasons.