★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tuan Doan
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 8.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Developer Note: This game was created by me, Vinh Doan, but I am using my parent's license, to legally publish this App, as I am a minor.

Paid Note: This is the paid version of Geom without ads. There is a free version of Geom with ads.

Geom is a new game that adds tons of new twists to the classic game of Snake. Based on a class project, this app was written using Corona SDK and Lua. This retro, black and white styles game's basic premise is to keep a snake tail long enough under a certain amount of time. There is also another game mode that tests the player's snake ability through several different challenges with goals.

- Over 20 different stages with challenge modes!
- 5 different modes in Challenge Mode!
- Two different control set-ups for gameplay!
- A Guide Line to help those with controls!
- Settings to configure!
- Music and Sounds!
- Crisp, retina graphics!
- And much more!

Coming Soon:
-More Levels and Mode!

geomvinh's comments:

I am a 17 year old who just released his first application on the App Store. I put a lot of work into this, and I am very proud of the end result.

Geom is essentially a really beefed up version of the classic game of Snake. The basis of the game is to grow your tail to a certain length before time runs out, as the length of the tail you need increases. This makes for an exciting and addicting twist, but you be the judge! There is also an additional Challenge Mode, which test different abilities.

If you want additional information, I suggest watching the video above, as it demonstrates most of the game in a short minute.

I wrote Geom with something called Corona SDK and Lua, which let me develop Geom on Windows (but I used a Mac, which I borrowed, to build).

There is a paid and free version (with ads) of Geom. The free version is pretty much the paid version, with not that even intrusive ads. But if you want, buy my app?

E-Mail: geomvinh@gmail.com

Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

EDIT: How do I get the YouTube video to show up as an embedded player?