★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crush Bunny 1.1 out, more like 2.0!!! WOW

08-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Crush Bunny 1.1 out, more like 2.0!!! WOW

Ok, I still suck and don't know how to link it, but this is what I call an update!!! Just a fan of this polished 99 cent gem

What's new:

Air raids – Mad bunnies are dropping bombs, touch the bombs to stop them hurting the good bunnies.

Earthquakes – Too many Meteors or bombs hitting the ground now starts an earthquake

Angels and Devils - Most bunnies go to heaven, some not! Tap the bad bunnies to save their souls.

Improved on-line leader boards with the latest version of “Agon Online” which now includes landscape support and Twitter integration.

Fixed various bug fixes.
08-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NRG View Post
Ok, I still suck and don't know how to link it, but this is what I call an update!!! Just a fan of this polished 99 cent gem

What's new:

Air raids – Mad bunnies are dropping bombs, touch the bombs to stop them hurting the good bunnies.

Earthquakes – Too many Meteors or bombs hitting the ground now starts an earthquake

Angels and Devils - Most bunnies go to heaven, some not! Tap the bad bunnies to save their souls.

Improved on-line leader boards with the latest version of “Agon Online” which now includes landscape support and Twitter integration.

Fixed various bug fixes.
you could have posted it in the original thread you know

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322425185&mt=8

i guess i dont know how to link stuff either heh

Last edited by nightbeaver; 08-07-2009 at 11:07 PM. Reason: oops wrong link
08-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Crush Bunny is a messed up, crazy game.
Just the kind I like

Is there a way to treat radioactive bunnies or do you just blow medical aid on them when they stop glowing?

Hopefully this name will update soon as I requested a name change. I'm no longer affiliated with Atommo games.
08-08-2009, 02:49 AM
@Skyye06 and NightBeaver boy, you guys are ruff ok, you're right. I'll keep that in mind next time a fav game gets a great update.

@ Attom Use can use water to slow them down or dowse them brother as well as med