★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Xtreme Garage: Drifter is a free 3D car racing game for drift and motorsport enthusiasts.

Play through a series of events to earn money and respect. Buy better cars and improve them to become the Top Drifter.
You can improve the performance of each car by upgrading its engine, tires, steering or brakes.

Challenge your friend for a realtime multiplayer race to see who is the better drifter. Both of your devices must be connected to the same wifi network.

Play Practice Mode to improve your driving skills. You can roam freely or try to set a new lap record.
Share your best results on the Game Center leaderboards.

Powered by a realistic physics engine for an intense driving experience.

The game offers several ways to control your car. You can choose tilt, touch or virtual stick control.

Repaint your car or choose a beautiful decal to customize your car's appearance.

11 music tracks in different styles. You will find your favourite.

Intuitive Computers's comments:

12-28-2013, 07:12 AM
Xtreme Garage: Drifter [Universal]

Intuitive Computers proudly presents the ultimate car racing game:

Xtreme Garage: Drifter!

5 cars, many upgrade possibilities, bright colourful cars, breathtaking decals, brutal power, extreme speed and torque, special tires, pro sountracks and authentic sound fx..

Go through the 27 levels in the carreer mode, practice in the freeroam mode, or go for the fastest lap, get coins and pimp your ride to the maximum!

Play against your friends with local wifi and beat your rival to earn more coins!

Download for free from the App Store!

Programming: Jzsef Punk
Art director: Lszl Krolyi

Last edited by Red1; 12-28-2013 at 07:22 AM.

12-28-2013, 07:31 AM
I tried this and couldn't actually get the car to drift no matter how I attack the corners. Isn't there meant to be a hand brake?

Seems like it just wants to power forwards and quite arcadey steering.

Also stuck on the tutorial level where it asks you to overturn the car within 30 seconds. It really means you gotta land on the roof? That's considered a good skill now is it?

Must try that when I go shopping today!
12-28-2013, 07:56 AM
The beginner car couldn't always drift. You have to upgrade your speed and your tires.

Yes, you can turn over the car, even if it's hard.

Upgrade your engine for higher speed and tires for better drifting!

Please let us know about your success!
12-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Game Impressions

12-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Look good, liked racing game. Must try.
12-30-2013, 05:10 AM
Good gameplay

Thank you
12-30-2013, 05:50 AM
Will try to play it, although I'm not a fan of this kind.

Pine Entertainment