★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mars the next frontier. You were sent to explore the new world, now you have to run for your life to escape the unfriendly martians!

Jump and fly using different jetpacks to avoid obstacles or simply blast them using a wide variety of blasters. Collect coins and complete missions to buy new gear like power ups, upgrades and unlock new characters to see how far you can run!

Have a blast as you run and dash your way through awesome designed environments as you race to get higher and higher scores!

Martian Run Features:
- 5 Fun and exciting environments to run in!
- Blast through obstacles with a variety of high powered blasters!
- Fly high with lots of jetpacks to choose from!
- Suit up with a great selection of characters to play with!
- Get the edge with powerups and upgrades including speed boosts!
- Take a joyride in the teleporter to travel to new worlds!
- Compete with your friends with Game Circle!
- Plenty of arcade action with tons of obstacles!
- Intuitive controls!
- Hours of endless runner gameplay!

Mars - the next frontier, the ultimate joyride! Run! Run! Run! As you explore a new world! Run or use your jetpack to escape the unfriendly martians.

- Martian Run is a thrilling and fun running game.
- All your friends are playing it!
- Beat their high scores on the leaderboards and get the most achievements.
- Take a joyride in the teleporter.
- This running game offers lots of powerups and upgrades.
- Fly high with different jetpacks to choose from.
- Choose cool characters, jetpacks, and power blasters

Enjoy this free running game today!
12-30-2013, 12:12 AM
Devs, any video?

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

12-30-2013, 01:19 AM
So much fun, like the power-ups system.
12-30-2013, 02:18 AM
Glad someone bumped this thread. Missed it and it's a neat little runner with some nice touches with the warp gates and a wide variety of enemies. At first it's a little hard I distinqish what can and cannot hurt you. The upgrades are a little high, but with someone playing I'm thinking the coins will come more rapidly.

Definitely worth a look for the small file size.
12-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Find the controls a little confusing. Maybe it would be nice to have a double jump to hover.
12-31-2013, 12:18 AM
The icon and screenshots don't look interesting to me at all, however the don't judge a book by it's cover saying definitely applies here.

I need to start by saying I love endless runners but am getting burnt out on them. With so many out there, most are feeling too similar. This one doesn't do much new, but remains fun.

I like the fact that the obstacles are a bit hard to notice at first. The fact that you warp to drastically different areas is cool too. Also, you really feel a big difference with upgrades.

The upgrades are a bit spendy for my tastes, and with no option for a coin doubler I may eventually lose patience, however for now I'm digging it.

Last edited by ccruncher; 12-31-2013 at 01:55 AM.
01-03-2014, 04:26 AM
Game Impressions

I thought this game was pretty neat. I guess I am a bit biased because I love the running games, but it was still well done. I agree the controls are pretty weird to start, but I got used to them pretty fast
01-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Okay I missed this one, downloading now