★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Circle Stop is an addictingly simple one-button game for touch devices, from New York City's newest three person indie game studio Twenty Percent Games.

As the spinner goes round and round, tap anywhere to stop it. Hit anywhere on the target to score points. Hit the bullseye for even more points. Miss the target and get a strike; three strikes and you're out! But no matter what happens, there will be explosions of colors!

Complete with leaderboards so you can challenge your friends!

I just made cool noises happen!
Peter Berkman, Anamanaguchi

This game is addictive as hell.
Eric Blattberg, VentureBeat

Featuring original audio by NICHOLÀS BENEDEK & FRIENDLY GHOST.
12-30-2013, 05:05 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Plays like Brutal loop for any fans out there.

12-30-2013, 05:22 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,255
Was just coming to say the same.
Different themes with different music is a nice touch.
One thing I'd love to see is gamecentre leaderboards.
12-31-2013, 08:45 PM
#4
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,255
Gamecentre leaderboards have been added.

Played this a lot today, it's tricky when it gets fast.
01-02-2014, 01:08 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks from Twenty Percent Games!

Hey ya'll! This is Nathan, one of the designers of Circle Stop. I just wanted to thank everyone for playing and sharing the game. As was mentioned above we have added leaderboards! I look forward to having one of ya'll pass me!

As a very small indie studio, it means so much to us that people are playing and talking about our game! We'd love to hear from you and welcome any feedback about the Circle Stop!

Also, feel free to visit our Facebook page to get updates about this game and future Twenty Percent projects.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twent...52098658158704

Thanks again!
01-02-2014, 04:24 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.nathan.j View Post
Hey ya'll! This is Nathan, one of the designers of Circle Stop. I just wanted to thank everyone for playing and sharing the game. As was mentioned above we have added leaderboards! I look forward to having one of ya'll pass me!

As a very small indie studio, it means so much to us that people are playing and talking about our game! We'd love to hear from you and welcome any feedback about the Circle Stop!

Also, feel free to visit our Facebook page to get updates about this game and future Twenty Percent projects.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Twent...52098658158704

Thanks again!
Liking the game, but the menus are cut off in the ipad version.
01-02-2014, 04:29 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks for your feedback Connector! An update went up a few days ago which fixes the iPad issue, and also adds leaderboards.

Hope you'll check it out!
01-02-2014, 10:39 PM
#8
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.nathan.j View Post
Thanks for your feedback Connector! An update went up a few days ago which fixes the iPad issue, and also adds leaderboards.

Hope you'll check it out!
Thanks for fixing the ipad issues! It works great now.

Like it better than Brutal Loop, this game is simple and fun.
02-12-2014, 01:37 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,127
Here you go Sink, a nice relaxing game for you.

02-12-2014, 01:48 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Here you go Sink, a nice relaxing game for you.
Are you talking to me?

Game Center: sink_or_swim