Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 02:53 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Heroes of Steel - Tactics RPG

Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each characterís individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.

See the epic turn-based tactical RPG in this YouTube Trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUabKjL9iTQ

It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.

Heroes of Steel RPG was inspired by some of the best and most classic games in the tactics RPG genre like Heroes Quest, Baldur's Gate, Diablo, and Final Fantasy Tactics. If you enjoy the precision of turn-based tactics games, challenging and complex combat, and branching storylines you will love Heroes of Steel RPG.

As you lead your group in Heroes of Steel you will:
  • Be immersed in a deep, post-apocalyptic medieval fantasy world with a grim non-linear storyline
  • Choose how to increase your attribute, skills, and talents to build a powerful and victorious team strategy .
  • Employ hundreds of arcane, holy, melee and ranged Talents against your enemies
  • Face unique, crafty and challenging opponents in the underdeep
  • Explore the immense and sprawling world of Steel
  • Enjoy hours of tactical turn-based RPG in the Prologue before purchasing Episode 1: Death's Consort for $1. The entire story will be 4 Episodes for $4 total.

Where can I get Heroes of Steel RPG?
Heroes of Steel is available on the Apple App Store for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, and on Google Play and the Amazon App Store for your Android phone or tablet.

Who are the Trese Brothers?
The Trese Brothers are two brothers on a mission -- to create the best RPGs for mobile devices, to build games that you love to play, and that we love to play. We canít compete with big game shops and big graphics, but we take our productions in a different direction. We produce and faithfully support deeply complex and challenging mobile games that go far beyond "casual" and echo the great games of our youth. We listen closely to our community of fans, gamers, and critics on how to improve the games and continuously keep pushing new updates and improvements on all our games. We have literally shipped hundred of game updates to our five games over the last two years. And we have fans who have played our games for two years and still love them. Trese Brothers are also the makers of Star Traders, Templar Assault which is set in the Star Traders world, Cyber Knights, and Age of Pirates.

Heroes of Steel RPG was launched by a successful KickStarter campaign in early 2013, and you can see the original Kickstarter project here

Old 12-30-2013, 10:42 PM

For those who might be Steam users, we have just launched Heroes of Steel into Greenlight! Hope you'll take a look:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=210285625

Last edited by fallen; 12-31-2013 at 06:33 PM..
Old 12-31-2013, 06:33 PM

Heroes of Steel RPG v1.1.21 has just been released to iOS! The Android release will be forthcoming next week!

What's New in Version 1.1.21
- Fixed bug in Warm Cave, can now continue games
- Skills increasing Talent durations are listed with Talents
- Ethereal Anguish gains area effect at Power 3+
- Balanced and clarified desc for Burning / Thundering Blades
- Episode 1: added new backstory dialogs, reactions to victory
- Corrected Dual Wielding rules for Outlander
- Improved Performance and Memory Usage
- New item types - Tinctures & Suspensions
- New loot in Red Hill dungeon & weapon varieties
- Episode 1: added new secrets
- Episode 1: added new backstory dialogs
- Updated Cleric's art and added new animation
- Updated game art, fixed maps

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-of-steel-rpg/id730818431?mt=8
Old 01-01-2014, 09:21 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The new update crashes every time I tap "play" from the main menu. Ipad air 64gb wifi. I was really enjoying this dungeon crawler. Hope the dev's rework this crash.

Deleted the app, can play now except I lost my save game and progress! Please implement cloud saves so this doesn't happen and so we can play our game across multiple devices.

Last edited by militantmind; 01-02-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Old 01-02-2014, 02:20 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Playing with the new update and I tapped the menu button and the game crashed again and continues to crash as I tap play from the main menu.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:50 AM

Think I'll avoid updating this then; suspect I'll have similar problems on the mini retina.

Devs - can you PLEASE add the ability to 'return to game' (to the exact point you were at) if you click the 'main menu' button? I keep pressing that button then find I lose some gameplay as a result. Driving me crazy!!!

Actually this is solved by saving the game position after every action rather than what seems to be periodic (maybe it's after every turn)?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:40 PM

Really sorry about the "Play" button crash! A new release has just come out that should resolve the problem!

v1.1.23
- Fixes crash issues in 1.1.21

Hope you can download it soon, it just posted to the App Store.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Think I'll avoid updating this then; suspect I'll have similar problems on the mini retina.

Devs - can you PLEASE add the ability to 'return to game' (to the exact point you were at) if you click the 'main menu' button? I keep pressing that button then find I lose some gameplay as a result. Driving me crazy!!!

Actually this is solved by saving the game position after every action rather than what seems to be periodic (maybe it's after every turn)?
@badmanj - it is on our list that the menu button (as it is now) will be a pause button and allow you to Resume, or access the Quest Log or Region Map (also, two upcoming features). Stay tuned and thanks for your support!
Old 01-02-2014, 04:21 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks for your hardworking and quick response. The update solves my crash issue. Thank you!! I really enjoy your game. I'm extremely happy to recommend this game to anyone; especially those who enjoyed the Hunters franchise or WarHammer Quest.

Last edited by militantmind; 01-02-2014 at 05:04 PM..
Old 01-02-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by militantmind View Post
Thanks for your hardworking and quick response. The update solves my crash issue. Thank you!! I really enjoy your game. I'm extremely happy to recommend this game to anyone; especially those who enjoyed the Hunters franchise or WarHammer Quest.
@militantmind - thanks for the confirmation and for sharing the game with other fans of the genre! Also, if you are on Steam, I hope you will vote for our Greenlight process!

Lots more updates and content coming - the next three months are going to be particularly expansive for the world of Steel!

Closed Thread