★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fugazo, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 38.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Your associate, Dr. Remington, has unearthed a relic of the mysterious and elusive Pelasgians, or Sea People. In order to unravel the mysteries of a civilization that disappeared over a thousand years ago, you must solve the pictographic puzzles they left behind to safeguard their history.Your quest begins in Greece, in the very shadow of the Majestic Parthenon, but it just may take you around the world before you are through!

The Full Version of World Mosaics features::

- 99 puzzles in Story Mode
- 7 Exotic Locations including Greece, Egypt, India, and Japan!
- Hours of Addictive Gameplay!

SkyMuffin's comments:

i love nonogram games, so this was a nice surprise.

pretty solid interface and smooth gameplay. you get about 15 levels free, and then you can buy more. it has an archaeology theme where you are discovering ancient artifacts and places.
12-31-2013, 01:48 PM
The iPad has two resolutions, it does seem silly when a game that doesn't support the higher of the two says "HD". Deleted.

12-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
The iPad has two resolutions, it does seem silly when a game that doesn't support the higher of the two says "HD". Deleted.
"HD" on the appstore has traditionally meant that it's for the iPad, not necessarily for retina.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
12-31-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
Have this game for over a year and and no problems with my Ipad3 and Ipad Air..
Game was out BEFORE there was Retina..
12-31-2013, 02:42 PM
This looks like the bigfish picross games of the same name... Still, love picross, downloading now
12-31-2013, 02:50 PM
Also looks similar to Arizona rose and the pirates riddles... You can find it when searching for world mosaics in itunes store
12-31-2013, 03:07 PM
They had "World Mosaics FULL" for iOS that they pulled from the store awhile back. I don't know why they didn't bring that back.

http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/31/world-mosaics-review/

The previous game wasn't with ipad support apparently. It just had iphone support.

It may be a repackaged game. I'm having a hard time finding the older game in my purchased list in itunes.
01-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
"HD" on the appstore has traditionally meant that it's for the iPad, not necessarily for retina.
I know, it just seems odd that it's still used in that way.