★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.

Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.

"I highly recommend grabbing LYNE in the App Store if youre a fan of relaxing puzzle games for your iOS device." - AppAdvice, 5/5

"LYNE offers a brilliant dose of puzzling fun." - AppSpy, 5/5

"Lyne is a slick, contemplative puzzler that you'd be a fool to miss" - PocketGamer, 9/10

"Great design, both from an aesthetic standpoint and also regarding its difficulty curve." - MacLife, 4/5

"LYNE is a game worth checking out." - 148Apps, 4/5

Features
- Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
- An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
- No in-app purchases. No ads.
- Slick, intuitive interface
- Soothing dynamic audio
- Unlockable colour palettes

Accolades
- Finalist at IndieCade 2014
- Best Puzzle Game, Tabby Awards 2014
- Finalist for Audio Design at Freeplay 2013
- Honorable Mention for Design at Freeplay 2013

The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game thats thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me. - IndieStatik.com

From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving. - JayIsGames.com
01-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Saw it this morning and decided to give it a shot. It's pretty fantastic. Great audio and visual design. Definitely give it a try if you're a logic puzzle fan.

01-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Oh yeah, this is amazing. It's really, really slick. Like Hobbsicle said, the audio and visual design is superb and the game plays flawlessly. It's like they used the basics from Flow Free (or whatever that popular game is called), and just ran with it in a whole bunch of directions. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-02-2014 at 08:59 AM.
01-02-2014, 07:46 PM
Hmmm. Looks pretty good. May download at some point.
01-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Love the visual style and minimalist design, but can someone explain the puzzle mechanic?
01-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Amazing, can not believe that, great. Look really challenging, hit buy!
01-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Found a trailer

Last edited by Red1; 01-04-2014 at 03:09 AM.
01-02-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm completely lost about this game. How the hell does it work?
01-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
I'm completely lost about this game. How the hell does it work?
From JayIsGames:
Quote:
Starting at one of the outlined start points, click and drag a path connecting shapes of the same color. You can't cross your path, or go over the same path twice. There are spaces that need to be hit multiple times, and these can be crossed by the same color as long as you enter and exit by different routes. If you need to backtrack, you can drag backwards along your path, or click a starting point to erase all of the lines of that color.
01-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Yeah, you just connect all the shapes of a kind to each other, basically. They just add tiles that have to be crossed multiple times. It's easy to get into, but has plenty of challenge so far.

It seems to contain several pre-made level sets (they unlock one at a time, so I couldn't tell you how many), but the cool thing is that they have "daily puzzles" that unlock after you beat the first couple of packs. But it's not just one daily level. It's an entire pack per day. Today was actually two packs (50 levels), and it says tomorrow will be one harder pack. So the content seems to be basically endless.

The game really feels great to play, so I would recommend you give it a shot.