★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MADE GmbH
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.0 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dive into a game of colorful minimalism and dots.

Colors is a simple but incredibly addictive game.
Start by tapping a shaded dot and connect as many dots as possible.
Collect the dots by connecting to another shaded dot.

Colors is a journey.

- The game unfolds and explains itself as the player progresses through 200 levels.

- Six beautifully designed chapters.

- Discover different game mechanics and game play variations to solve challenging puzzles.

- Portals, switchers and many more different types.

Colors is free.

Check us out on twitter:@madeapps facebook: www.facebook.com/madegmbh and on the web: http://www.made-apps.com/Colors

dwc's comments:

Hi there,

we're at it again, and this is hopefully the first in a set of early 2014 releases!
It's Colors a beautifully minimalistic but totally addictive game about collecting dots!

Check it out on the iOS App Store: Colors

Please review & rate on the App Store it if you've got a moment to spare

------

Dive into a game of colorful minimalism and dots.

Colors is a simple but incredibly addictive game.
Start by tapping a shaded dot and connect as many dots as possible.
Collect the dots by connecting to another shaded dot.

Colors is a journey.
The game unfolds and explains itself as the player progresses through 100 levels.

Colors is free.

------

And don't forget to visit our home page: MADE
Once again the iOS App Store url: Colors
If you're on twitter, follow us to stay up to date: @MADEAPPS

01-03-2014, 07:25 AM
Another connecting game? LYNE or this one I wonder ...

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)

01-03-2014, 07:37 AM
Colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Another connecting game? LYNE or this one I wonder ...
Colors of course! It's awesome and free

~Manny

MADE - www.made-apps.com
Check out these awesome games: Airbag Frank 3D, Aeon Beam, Type Kill, Yay! Zombies, Pixel Twist, Zen Tower, Tumbles

Want to improve your banner eCPM? Give AdFlake ad mediation a try.

Follow us on facebook & twitter
01-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Ok this is not bad. The way the stars work really make add to the challenge. The lack of a tutorial confuses me a bit, but I guess it's meant to be self-demonstrating. I'm still going to get LYNE since it's got infinite procedurally generated levels, but 100 levels of this game can still keep players busy for a good while.

It's free and very small, so I recommend anyone with interest in minimalistic puzzles to try this out. And LYNE too.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
01-03-2014, 11:29 AM

01-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Dloaded mainly because of how it looks expecting to delete but it's actually pretty good. The difficulty increases at a bit of a slow rate but that's will good for newbies and it gives you a chance to figure out the mechanics as there's no tutorial,

I've not come across any ads but I see a restore purchases button, I can't find anything to actually purchase so can't comment on the iaps, I'm gonna assume I'll prob have to unlock full game at some point but at present I'm on level 16 which is enough to get a n accurate feel of the game.

One thing lacking is the option to go straight to the next level after completing a puzzle, as it stands you have to return to the home menu every time to move to the next one.

It's def worth a dload, esp if you like puzzles in general. Small file size is an extra added bonus.
01-03-2014, 03:32 PM
Nice little game. Looks nice on ipad retina, far better than on the screenshots, worth a look.
01-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Ok I've played through the first 50 levels before the full game unlock comes up, which is 69p.
The only thigh stopping me from purchasing is length, as I've gotten half way through the game in an hour or so, I'm concerned I'll have the whole thing done before morning.

Ar the last 50 levels increased difficulty, and are there many more levels planned for updates?
01-03-2014, 06:48 PM
How reliant is the game on being able to see colours?

I'm sure that's a stupid question but I thought I'd ask. It does look lovely, especially with the minimalistic style!
01-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Ok I've played through the first 50 levels before the full game unlock comes up, which is 69p.
The only thigh stopping me from purchasing is length, as I've gotten half way through the game in an hour or so, I'm concerned I'll have the whole thing done before morning.

Ar the last 50 levels increased difficulty, and are there many more levels planned for updates?
Wow, you got through them that quick? Good job!