★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE
50% OFF (USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!

The flames of war affect us all...
Introducing a serious fantasy RPG filled with the dramatic stories of soldiers!
Kruz is an Imperial soldier that has uncovered the lie behind a mission to suppress the Rebel Army and discovers the ugly truth the Imperial Army is hiding behind.

Continuing the legacy of a fallen comrade, he defects from the Imperial Army and joins the Freedom Fighters.

Kruz is devoted to fighting battles where the ideals and pride of a nation and its people are on the line...

A grand tale of fleeting memories and the lives of soldiers
Kruz leads the independent mobile unit Chrom Wolf.
They devote themselves to being at the forefront for the Freedom Fighters.
Follow them on their journey as they seek revenge, atonement, justice, and ideals...

Blow your enemies away in a tank!!!
Jump in a tank to defeat enemies that gave you trouble while on foot!
Enjoy fierce cannon fights when going up against other tanks, where each decision will affect the tide of battle.
Form your own team!
Each class has weapons they can equip, skills to learn, and different stats.
Change classes to create a party that suits your style.
*This game does not require in-app purchases to finish the game.

(C)2012-2013 KEMCO/MAGITEC

PeteOzzy's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rpg-chrome-wolf/id756803884?mt=8

01-06-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm normally pretty sceptical about KEMCO RPGs, but...tanks!

01-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Universal, nice.

Now give me my Infinite Dunamis Universal version!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'm normally pretty sceptical about KEMCO RPGs, but...tanks!
HAHAHAHA! I thought you were thanking Kemco for another universal RPG but misspelled "Thanks" until i saw the screenshots and i laughed hard.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-06-2014, 01:12 AM
tanks! and i think the tank is customizable (based on screenies)
01-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Pocket Gamer Review
Quote:
Don't let the guns and tanks fool you - Chrome Wolf is, for better or worse, a by-the-numbers 16-bit RPG from start to finish
Rated 7.0/10

Quote:
IAPs explained
Chrome Wolf gives you the option to buy 'Chrome Wolf Points' which you can redeem for top-shelf items.

You earn these in game, and you'll never struggle to have a pile on hand.

But if you're stuck on a fight or want to play through the game faster, you can purchase 100 for 99c / 69p, 600 for $4.99 / 2.99, 1250 for $9.99 / 6.99, or 2600 for $19.99 / 13.99.

Official Trailer:

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

Last edited by Echoen; 01-06-2014 at 01:28 AM.
01-06-2014, 01:28 AM
"Don't let the guns and tanks fool you - Chrome Wolf is, for better or worse, a by-the-numbers 16-bit RPG from start to finish"

Aww, but...tanks...
01-06-2014, 03:11 AM
How dare they discriminate the Unicornians! To hell with them!

Aw this actually looked worth buying cuz... TANKS. And the giant brigade thing looked cool. But that review doesn't actually seem too positive aside from being cookie cutter Kemco.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
01-06-2014, 11:09 AM
So did anyone bite yet?

01-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I picked it up and I am enjoying it very much so far. There has been a lot of reading in my first hour of gameplay but I do like the class system and the customizable tanks that can be used in most battles outside of underground areas and fortress areas.