Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-06-2014, 09:17 PM
iPhone 4

Default TCG, CCG, or tactical games with drafting

After all these years, am I right in saying that Orions 2 is still the only TCG type game with drafting. Forget about solforge. Stone blade need to reconsider what they're charging for drafting, not to mention the attack every turn mechanics of that game. Orions lets you draft till the cows come home.

Am I missing something? Are there any others?
I've opened this up to "tactical" games as well, so not just cards. Anything where you select (something), then the opponent selects until all done and then you play with what you've got.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
After all these years, am I right in saying that Orions 2 is still the only TCG type game with drafting. Forget about solforge. Stone blade need to reconsider what they're charging for drafting, not to mention the attack every turn mechanics of that game. Orions lets you draft till the cows come home.

Am I missing something? Are there any others?
I've opened this up to "tactical" games as well, so not just cards. Anything where you select (something), then the opponent selects until all done and then you play with what you've got.
Drafting as in like Magic The Gathering's Draft mode where you create a deck out of random cards? Magic 2014, of course, has that.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:04 AM
iPhone 4

Ha. Yeh. How could I forget. Guess maybe because I don't really use an ipad much, so mostly on the phone, of which MTG is not.

So there's one more. Still surprised with the amount of TCG games out, and the time they've been out for, there's very little in the way of drafting.

Honorable mention for the future: infinity wars which is coming to ios will have it.