★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take back what is rightfully yours! You are the renowned Sir Fortix, the Line Knight.
Draw your destiny with your fingertips! Make your way through the Islands of Artalom and release the castles from their curse of the evil wizard Xitrof. To do this, cut the map by drawing a line with your finger on the screen, but watch out for lurking monsters and tower projectiles! Do not let them touch your line or you will be slain! You're the only Knight who can lift the curse from your land!

A KNIGHTLY WORLD
45 levels to master through 3 unique lands to explore
Strategy and anticipation will be your best allies to liberate your lands
Capture and use catapults and special powers to achieve your quest!

THE SUCCESS GAME OF STEAM ARRIVES ON MOBILE!
Draw your destiny on ones fingertips
Live the adventure through retro graphics
AN I.G.C. FINALIST GAME

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 67.6 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Take back what is rightfully yours! You are the renowned Sir Fortix, the Line Knight.
Draw your destiny with your fingertips! Make your way through the Islands of Artalom and release the castles from their curse of the evil wizard Xitrof. To do this, cut the map by drawing a line with your finger on the screen, but watch out for lurking monsters and tower projectiles! Do not let them touch your line or you will be slain! You're the only Knight who can lift the curse from your land!
A KNIGHTLY WORLD
45 levels to master through 3 unique lands to explore
Strategy and anticipation will be your best allies to liberate your lands
Capture and use catapults and special powers to achieve your quest!

THE SUCCESS GAME OF STEAM ARRIVES ON MOBILE!
Draw your destiny on ones fingertips
Live the adventure through retro graphics
AN I.G.C. FINALIST GAME
iPhone Screenshots

01-08-2014, 05:11 AM
I really like Dig's (Crescent Moon Games) control scheme, so im interested to see how this one works with the draw-your-path controls.

Also, i think i remember playing a Fortix game on the PSP... Same game?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

01-08-2014, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I really like Dig's (Crescent Moon Games) control scheme, so im interested to see how this one works with the draw-your-path controls.

Also, i think i remember playing a Fortix game on the PSP... Same game?
Fortix and Fortix 2 have been out on the PC for a few years now. Great games. I'm just wondering if this is a port of one of those, and is there IAP?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
01-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Fortix and Fortix 2 have been out on the PC for a few years now. Great games. I'm just wondering if this is a port of one of those, and is there IAP?
This is Fortix 2
And there are no in-app purchases!

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer

Last edited by Vincenzo78140; 01-08-2014 at 10:42 AM.
01-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Wonder how control it is, wait for impression
01-08-2014, 11:21 AM
No idea what Fortix is and the description doesn't tell me much. Would like to see a video.
01-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
This is Fortix 2
And there are no in-app purchases!
Fantastic! The series are a brilliant update to the old Qix style gameplay.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
01-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Looks like Rampart, but I don't think it is that way.
01-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Game Impressions

01-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
No idea what Fortix is and the description doesn't tell me much. Would like to see a video.
If you've played Crescent Moon's Dig or the ever so popular arcade hit Gal's Panic or the original Qix, this has that same core gameplay.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword