App description: "a satisfying and long-lasting dungeon crawler." -Digital Spy
"a rock-solid performer." -PocketGamer
"I would definitely recommend this for someone...waiting for the new Dark Souls game." -148Apps
"impressive graphics on the same level as console games." -Modojo

The forces of evil are mobilizing in defiance of heavenly rule. As an Archangel your task is not merely to halt their rise you must inflict a justice so brutal and uncompromising that none will ever again defy the will of Heaven. Black Tower Studios and Unity Games conjure visceral action tailored for touch in this epic clash between good and evil.

**Please Note**
Archangel is only supported on the following devices - iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPad Air, or iPod Touch 5. Devices other than those mentioned above are not supported.

FEATURES
-Embody the Angel of justice and retribution - a celestial being of certain conviction driven by moral absolutes.
-A true gesture & touch based control system designed to give unparalleled control.
-Crush, freeze, pound, cut, immolate and even resurrect fallen foes to fight against their fellow sinners.
-30 levels of intense, martial and spell-casting action.
-Over 100 items to collect, some with unique spells and abilities to add to your repertoire.
-Wager hard-earned spoils at the end of each level for even more treasureor risk losing it all.
-Achievements to unlock and Leaderboards via GameCenter.
-Have progress automatically saved via iCloud and continue your game on any of your devices.

English, , , , Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, , Türkçe

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 417 MB.

Price in NZ is $6.49 which should translate to USD $4.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The forces of evil are mobilizing in defiance of heavenly rule. As an Archangel your task is not merely to halt their rise – you must inflict a justice so brutal and uncompromising that none will ever again defy the will of Heaven. Black Tower Studios and Unity Games conjure visceral action tailored for touch in this epic clash between good and evil.

**Please Note**
Archangel is only supported on the following devices - iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPad Air, or iPod Touch 5. Devices other than those mentioned above are not supported.

FEATURES
-Embody the Angel of justice and retribution - a celestial being of certain conviction driven by moral absolutes.
-A true gesture & touch based control system designed to give unparalleled control.
-Crush, freeze, pound, cut, immolate and even resurrect fallen foes to fight against their fellow sinners.
-30 levels of intense, martial and spell-casting action.
-Over 100 items to collect, some with unique spells and abilities to add to your repertoire.
-Wager hard-earned spoils at the end of each level for even more treasure—or risk losing it all.
-Achievements to unlock and Leaderboards via GameCenter.
-Have progress automatically saved via iCloud and continue your game on any of your devices.

English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe
iPhone Screenshots

01-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Oh my. I need a video.

01-08-2014, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
Oh my. I need a video.
There's a video in the upcoming thread. I'll dig it up.

EDIT: Here tis:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-08-2014, 05:37 AM

Last edited by Echoen; 01-08-2014 at 10:05 AM.
01-08-2014, 05:44 AM

Filesize:

Last edited by Sanuku; 01-08-2014 at 09:38 AM.
01-08-2014, 06:29 AM
Looks like my type of game. Screens look great.

Edit: Thoughts prior to watching video.Pass.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".

Last edited by Biggavelli; 01-08-2014 at 09:57 PM.
01-08-2014, 06:30 AM
sooo, is this ruins ruins ruins everywhere ? this looks like a good game but is there any other environments ?
01-08-2014, 06:32 AM
Dungeon crawler?!
01-08-2014, 06:34 AM

Basic controls are like Echo Prime it seems.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

Last edited by Echoen; 01-08-2014 at 06:38 AM.
01-08-2014, 06:37 AM
cool game and interesting

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere