★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The spectacular sequel to the #1 hit Mega Jump! Bigger, better and more mega than ever before!

With over 4 million downloads and counting, hitting #1 on iPhone in 38 countries and #1 on iPad in 54 countries, Mega Jump 2 is soaring through the charts!

"The definition of a wonderfully fun and simple arcade game that perfects the addictive 'just one more go' mentality" - Gamezebo

"Possibly the most fun Ive had in an endless jumping game. Mega Jump 2 certainly doesnt disappoint in the entertainment department" - 148Apps

"The vibrant graphics, new endless gameplay and adventures ... make it a pleasure" - App Advice

"Get Set Games has done it again ... Mega Jump 2 is a mega-fun game" - Apps Rumours

Amazing Features:
- Activate the crazy Mega Mode!
- Hundreds of awesome Missions!
- Every character has special powers!
- Unlock secret characters!
- Grab Lucky Prizes to win awesome items!
- Brand new game engine with amazing effects!
- So much more!

Help Redford and his forest friends jump, boost and smash to the top, grabbing tons of treasure along the way! Mega Jump 2 is everything you love about the original and much, much more!

Activate the Mega Fever Mode for huge points and crazy coins! Collect monster eggs to unlock secret characters with special powers! Play hundreds of fun adventures! Boost with Mega powerups and take on brand-new bad guys! Challenge your friends and brag about your new high score!

Grab Mega Jump 2 and start a brand new jumping journey!

Thanks to all the Mega Jumpers out there!

Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/MegaJump

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MegaJumpGame

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out next thursday for the rest of the world. Size of the app is 63.1 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

The spectacular sequel to the #1 hit Mega Jump! Bigger, better and more mega than ever before!

Amazing Features:
- Activate the crazy Mega Fever Mode!
- Hundreds of awesome Missions!
- Secret characters to collect with special powers!
- Grab Lucky Prizes to win awesome items!
So much more!

Praise for Mega Jump:
"Incredibly addictive" - Gamezebo
"Superb" - Slide to Play
"The best casual endless game in the App Store" - AppAdvice.com

Help Redford and his forest friends jump, boost and smash to the top, grabbing tons of treasure along the way! Mega Jump 2 is everything you love about the original and much, much more!

Activate the Mega Fever Mode for huge points and crazy coins! Collect monster eggs to unlock secret characters with special powers! Play hundreds of fun adventures! Boost with Mega powerups and take on brand-new bad guys! Challenge your friends and brag about your new high score!

Grab Mega Jump 2 and start a brand new jumping journey!

Thanks to all the Mega Jumpers out there!

Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/MegaJump

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MegaJumpGame
iPhone Screenshots

01-08-2014, 06:13 AM
Waiting for Sanuku's impression

01-08-2014, 06:13 AM
I thought this comes out next week? Downloading now

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Game Impressions

01-08-2014, 07:34 AM
What's with every new shiny game demanding iOS7??!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
01-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
What's with every new shiny game demanding iOS7??!
Does an iPad 2 upgrade to iOS 7?

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
01-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Does an iPad 2 upgrade to iOS 7?
Some people don't want to upgrade to iOS 7. It's a ram-memory eater that doesn't really add anything really cool to iOS 6 and that makes some old games incompatible.
01-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Some people don't want to upgrade to iOS 7. It's a ram-memory eater that doesn't really add anything really cool to iOS 6 and that makes some old games incompatible.
Fair enough, but why moan about it so much? Isn't it obvious that refusing to update your hardware and software is going to begin to cut you off from the future? I know it's frustrating, but this was guaranteed to happen and it's only going to get worse and worse.
01-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Gotcha.

Well, I watched the video and it's not that impressive. A free to play game with no Game Center achievements is a pass for me unless it's really good. The GC leaderboards are usually hacked, especially when it come to popular games.
The original Mega Jump had several hundred achievement points if I recall correctly...

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.