Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default Unfolder - (by Chris Gaudino) [Universal]

Old 01-09-2014, 12:30 AM

Hmmmmm.....
Old 01-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

This is a nice under the radar puzzle game. Free, only IAP I see is to remove ads, which are unobtrusive anyway. The goal is to unfold a triangle to reach the white outline. Three modes revolve this mechanic: Classic offers good old fashioned levels to play, with a secondary goal of completing the level in a certain amount of moves; Time Attack which pits your puzzling skills against the clock; and Generator which creates a random puzzle for you to play. Now the nice thing about the Generator is that you can select the difficulty of the puzzle, from Easy on up.

Only flaw is the actual controls, because the concept is great. It works, but it's easy to trigger an unfold in an unintended direction. But they're manageable not broken, so the game remains fun.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks for posting about my game! I just wanted to let you guys know that Unfolder v1.1 is now available in the appstore. It includes some bug fixes and improvements, as well as a optional new control scheme. Thanks for playing, and if you have some feedback, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm already working on some cool new features for the next update.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaudino View Post
Thanks for posting about my game! I just wanted to let you guys know that Unfolder v1.1 is now available in the appstore. It includes some bug fixes and improvements, as well as a optional new control scheme. Thanks for playing, and if you have some feedback, don't hesitate to tell me! I'm already working on some cool new features for the next update.
Hey, welcome to TA. Your game is a lot of fun
Old 01-16-2014, 08:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Hey, welcome to TA. Your game is a lot of fun
Thanks, glad to be here!
Old 01-20-2014, 02:57 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Wow! I've just read about this game on IndieGames.com's twitter (https://twitter.com/indiegamescom/status/425333416775933953), it passed totally under my radar. Pretty cool and creative puzzler. I like the way the game looks, but minimalism looks better with retina resolution. It looks a little blurry on my iPad 3.

And are you planning to add more levels?
Old 01-20-2014, 03:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Wow! I've just read about this game on IndieGames.com's twitter ([url]https://twitter.com/indiegamescom/status/425333416775933953[/url]), it passed totally under my radar. Pretty cool and creative puzzler. I like the way the game looks, but minimalism looks better with retina resolution. It looks a little blurry on my iPad 3.

And are you planning to add more levels?
Thanks! Yes, I have some cool new levels coming in v1.2, which should coincide with the android release. Sorry about the the blurriness on the iPad 3, that's the only generation of device I was unable to test on. I'll work on that for the next update as well.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaudino View Post
Thanks! Yes, I have some cool new levels coming in v1.2, which should coincide with the android release. Sorry about the the blurriness on the iPad 3, that's the only generation of device I was unable to test on. I'll work on that for the next update as well.
I attached a screenshot where you can see the ad is sharper than the menu. By the way, I got the remove ads IAP and now the game is crashing right after the button "settings" shows up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (142.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-20-2014, 03:59 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the screenshot. Sorry to hear about the crash. I've had one other user report the same problem. I tracked it down to Apple's servers returning bad product IDs, but have not been able to reproduce the crash on my own devices. I already submitted an update (v1.1.1) that I believe will fix the crash, so hopefully it will be approved and released soon.